Thirteen

"Yuqi-ah, you're so cute." Minnie smiled as she was in a video call with Yuqi. 

"Yah unnie," Yuqi covered her face, "You're making me blush."

Minnie chuckled. She checked the time and frowned, "Sorry Yuqi, I have to go to dance practice."

"Ah, okay Minnie unnie." Yuqi waved goodbye before ending the call.

Minnie got up and threw on a pair of sneakers before heading out. She arrived at the company building and went inside, going down to the practice room. 

"Ah, Soyeon, the others aren't here yet?" Minnie asked.

"Nope, you're early." Minnie nodded as she sat down beside Soyeon, "So, how's Yuqi doing?"

"Good." 

"Do you want to admit something?" Soyeon asked, "Maybe, being in love with Yuqi?"

"What? I'm not in love with her." 

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, we're just friends. We're getting along really well though." 

"That's good." Soyeon said, "Maybe we should meet her someday."

"I-I mean if it's okay with you...and the others."

"Of course it's fine with me, I want to meet this person that you've been getting along with so well." Soyeon smiled, "But you know if you do ever fall in love with her, you can tell us."

"I mean-right right." Minnie smiled back. 

The two soon heard the loud voices of the maknaes, who soon walked into the practice room. "Hi unnies!" The maknae exclaimed, "The other two unnies should be here in a couple of minutes."

"Why are they late?"

"They went down to the café." 

"Ah right." 

Soon, the other two came walking in, and they got started on practicing. Minnie would check her phone in between breaks, seeing if she got any text from Yuqi.

"Minnie," Miyeon walked over to her, "Are you worrying about something? Maybe someone?"

"Oh, just seeing if...Yuqi texted."

"Come on Minnie, I understand you care about her but you should focus on practicing for our comeback." Miyeon patted Minnie's back.

"Right, right." 

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I would like to. School has taken most of my time away from writing, making me unable to update.

I'll try my best to get updates out as fast I can ! 

Stay safe !