Bonnie x (Male) reader

(Y/n)'s POV
"Please don't kill me, I want to live. Please don't kill me 🎵🎶" I sarcastically sang as I continuously lost hope in my chance of surviving. It was 2am and Bonnie wouldn't leave the door, I put the tablet down and walked over to the window. "Shoo, shoo shoo." I said while waving my hands, if he had a face I'm sure it would be smirking. After a few more moments of waiting the power went out, I watched as the 6"1 (Not actual height) animatronic towered over me. I started trembling and looked at the clock, it was 2:14, 'Damn it' I thought. I suddenly felt to strong hands grip my shoulders and pull me closer, looking up I saw a teenager with bunny ears. The teenager started rubbing my back with one hand while running his fingers through my hair with the other, "Aren't you a cutie" The teenager said while picking me up.

        "U-Uhm, can I have your n-name?" I asked quietly, "I'm Bonnie, you know the animatronic?" My breathing hitched, Bonnie seemed to notice this because he started rubbing my back again. "Don't worry I won't hurt you, I'm just gonna keep you alright sweetie?" We reached his room and he placed me on the bed. "I'm gonna get you something to wear baby, you stay here." Bonnie went to his closet without looking back, while I dashed to the door as quietly as possible. 'I can get home quit and then forget all of this.' I thought while turning the knob, "Ahem, where you going?" I turned around and came face to face with Bonnie. He gently yet firmly grabbed my wrist and lead me back over to the bed, "I would let you change yourself except now I can't trust you, so raise your arms."

        I did as I was told and felt my shirt slip off. Bonnie put a sweatshirt on me and kissed my forehead. "You're not leaving. I'm gonna take care of you, understand?" I nodded my head and looked down. Bonnie had me lay down next to him and wrapped his arms around me, I started falling asleep when I got one last glimpse at Bonnie's face. 'He seems caring enough...' I thought while snuggling into his chest, I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.