Toy Freddy x (Fem) reader

Toy Freddy's POV
        "(Y/n)~" I sang while skipping down the hall, I heard her mumble a response from the office. Skipping into the room I sat down crisscross on the floor next to her, "Hi." I greeted while staring up at her. She looked away from her phone and down at me, "Hi, how're you doing on this fine evening?" She asked while leaning her head on her hand. "Eh, could be better, but I get to see you so now everything's doing great!" I declared, she frowned and tilted her head. "What's wrong?" She asked, I sighed, "Just the withered animatronics getting mad about being replaced... again, and Toy Bonnie having a whole speech on why'd he be a better leader then me, again. And we just can't forget Toy Chica trying to get me to cheat on you, AGAIN." I listed.

        "Oh you poor thing, is there anything I can do?" (Y/n) asked while setting her phone down, "I don't think so, thank you for offering. Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked immediately switching back to my smiley personality. "Hunny you need to let people do things for you, it's always about someone else and never yourself." (Y/n) insisted while standing up, I looked down and fumbled with my fingers. "But then you won't be happy..." I whispered, (Y/n) kneeled down and kissed me, I happily kissed her back and hugged her once she pulled away. "Helping you makes me very happy, you know that right?" (Y/n) assured while placing her hand on the back of my head. "You have bags under your eyes, when was the last time you slept?" She asked while caressing my cheek.

        "Last... uhm, last... I-I don't know." I admitted while hiding my face in her neck, (Y/n) sighed and leaned against the desk. "Go to sleep, I'll hold you until the end of my shift. Close your eyes dear." (Y/n) instructed while wrapping her arms around me, I nodded and leaned against her, "I'll go to sleep... t-thanks..." I mumbled while drifting off. The last thing I felt was (Y/n) brushing her fingers through my hair.

Hours later

        "You know I'd be a better girlfriend."  "Sure"  "UGH, you're not even pretty! I don't get how he could like you."  "Cause I'm caring and don't want to use him."  "Why don't you wake him up? We can see who he really likes."  "He needs his rest, please leave."  "Whatever, stupid bitch."  "Right back at ya." I opened my eyes to see Toy Chica storming out of the office, I was still lying on top of (Y/n) who was holding me. "Baby, what... what happened?" I asked in a small voice. "Oh, how long have you been awake dear?" (Y/n) asked while tilting my head up, "I heard the ending of your conversation, that's it." I answered while beginning to sit up. I felt something slip off me and looked down, a blanket laid on the floor, (Y/n) grabbed it and wrapped it around me again.

"No need to get up, it was just Toy Chica coming in to brag about how much prettier she was, how she'd be a better girlfriend, saying that I was ruining you and making you weak, trying to wake you up, just being herself." (Y/n) explained while pulling me back down. "Oh... do- do you think I'm weak?" I asked while trying to sit up again, "Of course not, letting someone take care of you doesn't make you weak, I think it makes you stronger." (Y/n) whispered to me. She flopped down on the floor and dragged me down with her, I was now lying on top of her while she locked her hands together behind my back. "You look adorable" (Y/n) cooed before kissing my nose, I blushed and smiled, "Thanks baby, you do too." I responded while laying my head on her chest again.

"Goodnight"
"Well at this point it's good morning-"
"Shush."