Golden Freddy x Reader

Golden Freddy's POV
I opened my eyes and looked around, it took me a moment to remember where I was, once I did I sighed and stood up. 'Kill the night guard, get something to eat, go back to bed. Hooray, sooo exciting.' I thought sarcastically while leaving my room. I snuck through the halls avoiding the cameras and staying in the shadows, 'Imagine if I could teleport like in Scott's games, that would be way more convenient-' My thoughts were cutoff by one of the others. Bonnie noticed me and smiled, he walked towards me and started talking, "Hey Goldie, thanks for finally getting the night guard, this one's much more skilled than the others... so uh, be careful! Good luck." He advised. I stared at him blankly before watching him walk away, 'Be careful, please, I've never failed to kill a night guard... o-or a kid... no, not thinking about that right now. Just, just get the guard...' I thought while slipping into the office.

        "Which one of you animatronics is in here now? Oh, hello, haven't seen you before." They greeted me while looking up, my expression changed for a quick second before going back to blank. "Whatcha doing here? Come to kill me?" They asked while resting their head on their hand, for some reason my confidence started to drop. I stayed quiet and looked down, "I didn't scare you did I?" They asked while sliding out of the seat, I heard them walk over to me and felt them lift my chin up. Normally if anyone did this I'd snap at them, but I couldn't bring myself to do it to them, "Your eyes are beautiful, I'm (Y/n), what's your name, hun?" They asked while smiling calmly. "Golden Freddy... everyone calls me Goldie though..." I mumbled while avoiding eye contact, (Y/n) smiled and pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened and I gasped, it'd been a while since I'd actually had physical contact with someone.

        "Are you okay with this? Here I can stop if you want me to-" (Y/n) offered while pulling away, I immediately wrapped my arms around them and hid my face in the crook of their neck. (Y/n) understood that I wanted them to stay and hugged me again, they rubbed my back and hummed while I stayed in the same position. After a few minutes I grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and started leading them back to my room, they followed and smiled the entire way there. We arrived and (Y/n) looked around without touching anything, I cautiously stepped closer to them and (Y/n) turned towards me. They cocked their head to the side with a loving and warm smile on their face, I stepped towards them again and waited. I felt (Y/n)'s arms wrap around me and pull me closer to them, I hugged them back and laid my head on their shoulder.

        "Goldie? You wanna lie down? You look so tired, and seem touch starved." (Y/n) stated while running their fingers through my hair. "Sure... can we get food first though? Please?" I asked quietly while closing my eyes, I felt (Y/n) nod and start to walk to my bed. I confusingly followed and let (Y/n) sit me down, "I'll go get you food, you stay here okay?"  "Okay... be safe! Don't get hurt..." I responded while looking up at them with caring eyes. (Y/n) chuckled and kissed my forehead, "I will, you stay here." They assured me, I don't know why but I got this warm feeling when they're around. It felt like I was finally loved, I waited for (Y/n) to come back but after 15 minutes I started to worry. 'What if they got hurt, they might be in danger. And all because of your stupid needs Fazbear, no no no...' Tears started to slip down my face and I held my head.

        I continued to pick on myself and name every insecurity I have, 'Your not thin enough, what is going on with your hair? Why don't you ever smile? Not even Freddy wants to be around you, you killed an innocent child, you've done nothing with your life, Springtrap just pitied you, you're a burden to everyone, YOU'RE WORTHLESS.' I fell to the floor sobbing. It was hard to breathe, I started hyperventilating while still sobbing, just as I was about to pass out (Y/n) came through the door. They put the plate of food down and rushed over to me, I looked up at them and smiled best I could while in this state. "Goldie, oh you poor thing, okay calm down. Calm down, it's all okay, breathe in... and out... in... and out. There you go, oh you poor thing, what happened?" (Y/n) asked while taking me in their arms and cradling me. I sniffles and started rambling about my insecurity problem.

        "No baby, you're beautiful, so many people love you. Oh if only you could see yourself the way I do." (Y/n) whispered to me, they ran their fingers through my hair while planting kisses all over my face. "I-I love you t-too." I stuttered while on the verge of falling asleep, (Y/n) smiled and stood up picking me up with them. They didn't go far, just back onto the bed so it'd be more comfortable, (Y/n) pulled the covers over us and let me snuggle closer to them. "When we wake up tomorrow I'm gonna take care of you, we'll get rid of those horrible voices together." (Y/n) said while holding me. I smiled and drifted off to sleep, 'My (Y/n)... (Y/n)'s Goldie...'