Ash's turn to remember!

Delia had just arrived at the lab, with Ash and his friends seeing her just now.

"So, I'm going to cook some things for us right here, let's throw a party for your arrival here in Kanto!" said Delia.

"Mom!" said Ash while running to hug Delia.

Delia hugs Ash and goes to prepare everything for the little party they were throwing.

Ash and his friends all eat everything there was in the party.

"Don't forget about dessert!" said Professor Oak.

"I bought this delicious dessert from a store in Saffron City!" said Professor Oak while putting the basket on the table.

"Ash, would you open it for us?" asked Professor Oak.

"Sure!" said Ash.

Ash opens the basket and his eyes start glittering.

"Poképuffs! I love them!" said Ash.

Ash sees the ribbon decorated one and immediately remembers of Serena.

"Se... Se... Se..." Ash stuttered.

"Am I becoming crazy because of my dream last night or this reminds me too much of Serena?" thought Ash.

"Ash? What's the matter?" asked Lillie.

"Nothing! I just remembered about a friend I used to travel with..." said Ash.

"Why?" asked Mallow.

"Because she used to cook the best poképuffs I have ever tasted..." said Ash.

"Was it you, Misty?" asked Sophocles.

"No, it was definately not me..." said Misty.

"Her name was Serena..." said Ash, looking to the poképuffs and starting to become thoughtful.

Ash smiles.

"Anyways, these look just as delicious! So let's eat!" said Ash while taking a bite off the ribbon decorated one.

"Serena?" thought Misty.

"I was right the whole time..." thought Misty.

"He loves her just like she loves him..." thought Misty.

Ash is eating the poképuffs when he gets a flashback.

It was him laughing while eating Serena's poképuffs just before one of Serena's showcases.

"Wow..." said Ash in awe.

Both Kiawe and Sophocles are in awe while eating the poképuffs too.

"What's up with you boys?" asked Lana.

"This is the best thing I have ever tasted!" said Sophocles.

"Sophocles is right! Eat one and you'll see what we're talking about..." said Kiawe.

Ash didn't say a word.

Lana takes a bite off a poképuff.

Lana is in amazement too.

"You guys are right! It's better than Mallow's pinap juice!" said Lana.

"It can't be!" said Mallow while taking a bite off one poképuff aswell.

"Oh... You guys are right... This is the best thing I've ever tasted in my life!" said Mallow, happily taking another bite and another poképuff to eat.

Lillie giggles at the group.

"Eat one, you'll understand what we're talking about" said Mallow.