I'm sure!

Everyone is fast asleep at the pokécenter, but Dawn has something still bothering her...

She is looking to the moon, thinking about what Cilan and Miette told her.

"I don't... know..." whispered Dawn.

Dawn keeps looking to the moon.

Suddenly, she hears a familiar voice.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" asked the voice.

"It is..." said Dawn.

"Dawn... What is bothering you?" asked the familiar voice.

"Whether I love or have some kind of crush on Cilan..." said Dawn, looking to the moon.

"Why does that bothers you so much?" asked the voice.

"Because I don't want to lose the chance to be with someone great like him because I'm not open for those kind of things..." said Dawn, not making eye contact.

"Hey, look at the moon..." said the familiar voice.

Dawn looks to moon.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" asked the familiar voice.

"I already agreed with you on that..." said Dawn, looking to the moon.

"Think with me, If a moon can shine its light in the middle of the night, why can't you do the same?" asked the familiar voice.

"What do you mean?" asked Dawn.

"You're not that kind of person... You're not being you whenever you are this sad or thoughtful... That's not the Dawn I know..." said the familiar voice.

"Look, see your life as the sky... Whenever your life is a completely darkness... Whenever your life look like there is no way out... There is always a star that shines bright... A star that shines the brightest... Even on the darkest night... That's your Moon... You always look to somebody or something to be your way out... Either it is by literally being your way out of that... Or being your motivation to get out of there... That's your Moon..." said the familiar voice.

"My Moon?" asked Dawn.

"Yes!" said the familiar voice.

"And when your life is a clear and bright blue, with nothing that can upset you... There is always a reason for it... There's always the brightest star on your day... There's always something or someone that you can point out that you are with you on your best day, on your best mood because of it... Because of them... That's the sun... That's your Sun..." said the familiar voice.

"My Sun?" asked Dawn.

"Yes!" said the familiar voice.

"What does that have to do with me and Cilan?" asked Dawn.

"It's simple! You should spend the rest of your life with someone that fit on one of those categories... Either being your Sun or your Moon..." said the familiar voice.

"Do you see Cilan being your Sun or your Moon?" asked the familiar voice.

Dawn stops to think.

"Honestly..." Dawn was saying.

Dawn takes a deep breath.

"No..." said Dawn while looking to the floor and letting a tear come down her face.

"Thanks..." said Dawn while looking to the person she has been talking to for the first time.

"Serena? How did you know all of that?" asked Dawn.