It's good to be back on stage!

The Cerulean City showcase is happening, and it's getting a lot of attention.

A lot of Performers and aspiring Performers are giving their best performances, putting up a big and beautiful show for the whole city to see from the Gym's stands.

While they were performing...

Serena is finishing the last bit of preparation for her showcase.

When suddenly, the door opens.

"Serena! I decided that I will perform today!" said Miette, entering the lounge.

"That's awesome!" said Serena, smiling.

Miette starts to get ready for her showcase.

"What made you change your mind?" asked Serena.

"I was getting excited watching the other showcases, so since it's a friendly competition... I decided to improvise a show myself too!" said Miette.

"That's awesome!" said Serena.

"That's a new pokémon, right?" asked Miette while pointing to Milotic.

"Oh... Yes! It's called Milotic and this is going to be her first Showcase aswell!" said Serena.

"Good luck!" said Miette.

"But you're going to need that luck right now, you're up next!" said Serena.

"Yes... I will do my best!" said Miette, smiling.

"I think I'm ready!" said Miette.

"Go up on that stage and put up a beautiful show!" said Serena, smiling.

"Thanks!" said Miette.

"This is going to be a good practice for me..." said Miette.

"It sure will!" said Serena.

"That way I can impress Ash and steal him from you!" said Miette, giggling.

Serena blushes.

"So now! We've got our last-minute-participant! Miette!" said the caster.

"Looks like that's my cue!" said Miette.

Miette leaves the room and goes up on stage.

Serena leaves the room to watch Miette's showcase.

"Miette is without her pokémon with her... What is she doing?" asked Serena.

"Let's start from the beginning!" said Miette while putting two pokéballs on the floor, side by side.

"Come on out Slurpuff and Meowstic!" shouted Miette.

Slurpuff and Meowstic come out of their pokéball.

Meowstic is standing on top of Slurpuff.

The crowd is in amazement.

"Wow! I didn't know Miette could do that!" thought Serena.

Miette starts her showcase.

Serena enters the lounge again.

"So, don't forget the most important thing guys..." said Serena to her pokémon.

Pancham, Sylveon, Braixen and Milotic look curious to Serena.

"Have fun!" said Serena, smiling.

"And Milotic... I know this is your first showcase... Don't pressure yourself, okay?" asked Serena.

"Okay..." said Milotic.

"Just don't forget the most important thing, okay?" asked Serena.

"Okay!" said Milotic.