Chapter 3: Eri Midoriya

A/N: I just wanted to say somn' real quick, in this AU, Eri is four when the Chisaki raid happens

   [Deku POV]

   I'm stitting in my dorm room the night I announced who I was. "Hmmmm, what if I could use my blue flames like how Endeavour does," I say, and I get an idea. "OKAY! I have a bunch of candles from when Mom ordered a bunch of yankee candles when she was drunk!" I say, probably a little too loudly, "I'll try to light just the wick of two of the candles, and once I've done that, I'll try to learn how to use my blue fire like Endeavour." I grab three candles, and focus on my anger. I feel some heat above my head, and just to be sure, I look in a mirror, and sure enough, there are two blue flames on my dead, kinda looking like horns made of fire. I go back tocandles, and imagine my fire. All three candles burst into blue flames. "All right, now, let's figure out how to separate and focus the flames. I spend another hour doing this 'Candle Exercise', before I go to bed.

   I spend the next month qorking on the dance team, and doing this candle exercise. As I'm walking to class, I see Mirio and Eri. Even if I could predict the future perfectly, I never could have expected this. "Papa!" Eri shouts, before running to me, and grabbing onto my leg. "HUH?" I ask, and Mirio explains. "You see," he says, "Ever since Eri was released from the hospital, she's been asking Mr.Aizawa and I when she could see her 'Papa'. Took us a whole day to figure out she was talking about you. Don't know how she recognized you, when'd ya grow a tail and when did your ears become pointier?" I then explain everything to him. "Midoriya, sir," Principal Nezu says, "I need to talk to you!" I follow him to his office. "So, ever since you left the hospital Eri was in, she's been calling you 'Papa'," Nezu says, and Eri replies, "S-Sorry! I-Is that not okay? I didn't mean to cause trou-" "It's completely fine, my little snowball," Midoriya says, accepting the role Eri appointed him. "Actually, I was going to ask you if you wished to adopt Eri. We would ask Aizawa, but I don't think that having a child grow up with someone who looks like a hobo would be good. Could cause misplaced trust, and that would lead to other issues. Now, I have the adoption papers right here, all you hve to do is sign them," Nezu explained.

  I sign the documents, and I tell Eri, "You are now officially my daughter, Eri Midoriya!" She jumps up and down with joy, and I get an idea. "Hey Eri," I say, "Do you want a ride?" She looks at me with a confused expression, and tilts her head. I crouch down, and put Eri on my shoulders, then stand up. "How's this!" I say, and all Eri does is giggle. Man, being a parent is more fun than it sounds. Then it hits me, I don't have any clothes or toys for Eri! Man, being a parent is going to be such a drag at times. "Ah! I'll see if I can ask Yaoyorozu to make some clothes for you," I tell Eri, who didn't realize the problem I was having in my head. I, with Eri still on my shoulders, head into class 1-A.

   [3rd Person]

   Everything was going well in class 1-A. Everyone was doing their own thing, and for Momo Yaoyorozu, she was daydreaming about her and her demon prince getting married and having many children. 'I just can't wait to make you miiiine~" Yaoyorozu thought, staring at the door, awaiting the greenette himself, but when the door opened, she was shook. Midoriya came in with a little girl with white hair on his shoulders, who she didn't recognize. "Papa, who are these people?" the little girl asked, and Momo started freaking out. 'Papa!!' she thought, 'Midoriya has a kid!! Who did he have her with? Is she his biological kid?' "These are my classmates, Eri," Midoriya explained, and then, he said to the class, "Everyone, this is my adopted child, Eri Midoriya." He then introduced Eri to everyone, giving them the title 'Uncle' or 'Aunt' dependig on the person. He didn't introduce her to Mineta, and he told her to 'stay away from that grapist' and, Yaoyorozu didn't get an Aunt or Uncle title, just Momo for the time being. A secret he would take to his theoretical grave was his crush on Yaoyorozu. It wasn't a lusting crush, that's farther from the truth than heaven from hell. He appreciated her beauty, sure, but he loved her for her personality and her mind more. He loved how she could think of a plan to safely get out of any scenario, and she always seemed so confident. Pretty much, the exact opposite of what he saw himself as.

   "Hey Yaoyorozu," Midoriya requested, "I was wondering if after school, you could make some clothes for Eri, as well as a bed for her that would fit in my room." Yaoyorozu blushed, because to her, Midoriya looked adorable, asking her for help. 'I'd help you with anything my prince,' she thought, before saying, "Yes, I'd be glad too." She tried to sound normal, but on the inside she was ecstatic. "Thank you so much, Yaoyorozu!" Midoriya said, before sitting down, and putting Eri on his lap.

   {Timeskip brought to you by Momo wanting to pet Deku's tail.}

     Midoriya received the stuff he asked Yaoyorozu for, and put Eri to bed at 7:00, after reading her a bedtime story. Midoriya sat in the common area, writing ntes on how to use his fire better. The only other people there were Bakugo, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, and Kirishima. Uraraka walked up to Midroiys. "Hey, Deku," she said, and Midoriya turned from his notebook and focused his attention on her. "D-Deku, I just wanted t-to say t-that I like you. Like, more than just a friend," she said, and Momo, who no one noticed she was watching, had a tick mark on her forehead. 'That bitch?? She thinks she can just take my prince just like that?' Momo thought, 'I'd start a war for his love!! She thinks she can just steal him!?!?' One of her eyebrows was furrowed, while the other one was raised sharply, and twitching. None of this was noticed by Midoriya, or anyone else in the room. "Uraraka," Midoriya said, and he tried to put her down gently, "I'm sorry, but I see you more like my sister, not like my lover." With those words, Midoriya went upstairs to go to bed early.