Chapter 5: We all have nightmares.

A/N: After writing the.... content I did last chapter of this, I decided to write something wholesome for this chapter! Also, if you missed the announcement, I actually posted the second chapter of My Mediocre Self, the whole issue is explained in the beginning of the chapter. Also, This chapter may be on the shorter side. Also, the theme at the top goes really well with the chapter.

   [Deku POV]

   When I got the clothes Yaoyorozu made Eri a couple weeks ago for clothes, I took Eri with me, so she could ask for specific clothes. She ended up with around twelve sets of normal clothes, red shoes, some shirts and hats that was basically my hero merch, and a onezie that looked like my hero suit (Kinda like how Deku wore an All Might onezie when he was little). Now, it was the middle of the night, and I had woken up to use my bathroom. A week ago, the school gave every student dorm a personal bathroom. Either way, I went back to bed, and I was about to fall asleep. Then, I felt a tugging on my arm. I open my eyes and turn my head to see Eri crying her eyes out, holding my arm. Immideately, I shoot out of bed, and kneel down to her and ask, "Eri, what's wrong?" "P-Papa *Hic*" Eri cries, "I- *Hic* I had a bad *Hic* d-dream." I pull her into a nice hug, and I pat her head. "Don't be afraid," I say, "Because I am here. And I'm not going anywhere."

   "P-Papa" Eri stutters, "C-Can I sleep in you bed tonight?" I want her to feel safe, more than anything. "Yes, snowball, if it makes you feel safe, you can," I say to reassure her. I crawl into bed, and Eri lays on top of me. I cradle her, wanting her to feel safe and guarded by me. We then drift off into a peaceful sleep, for the day ahead of us was the school festival. But for now, all that matters is that my little snowball is safe.