Chapter 9: Mr.Yaoyorozu

[Deku POV]

  It's been a week since Momo and I started our relationship. We still haven't gone on a date yet, but I have something planned for next Saturday. However,  I still have to ask her about it. That's not the important thing right now. What's important is that today, Momo woke me up and told me her parents wanted to meet me. So, its 11:00 am, and i'm standing outside the gate of Momo's mansion with her. I'm in the tuxedo I wore to I-Island, and I'm stressed as hell. Momo turns to me, and smiles. "There's nothing you need to worry about. I'm sure my parents will love you." I let out a sigh, and the gates open. "Come on, let's go in," she says after a couple of seconds.

  Never have I ever faced this much stress before. Minato Yaoyorozu is quite the tall man. He obviously worked out, and was quite tall.  He had black hair that was slicked back, and tied into a ponytail at the back. I could see the menacing aura coming off him. "So," he asked me, "What's your name, kid?"  His voice was deep, and expressed little to no emotion. It sent a shiver down my spine. "I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriy, s-s-sir," I manage to stutter out. Seriously, what kind of person can output this much intensity. "Parent's names?" He asks me, and I wonder if I should answer truthfully. If I do, he probably won't approve, or he would think it was a joke. If I lie and something comes up later, I'm fucked. "Well," I say, sweat rolling down my forehead, "My mother is Inko Midoriya. My father is............" He looks at me intently, almost making me want to just run out of the door right then and there. "S-Satan," I finish, and He gives me a glare like no other. "I do not approve of any person who would litterally call their father the devil, even if he is abusive, there is no way he couldcompare to that," He said, pointing to the door, "You should leave. Don't come back. Stop dating my daughter. Hisashi worked for me, I know he was quite the peaceful man, so-" "I'm serious," I say loudly, cutting him off, "When my mom and dad consumated their marriage, Satan possesed my father, and made a deal with my mother. He wouldn't return here for 100 years, and he wouldn't harm me or my family for as long as they live. In exchange, she had to bear his child. When the deed was done, my father died from blood loss." Suddenly, all the tension in the air was gone. Mr. Yaoyorozu's eyes widened in shock, his pupils were shaking. (That's the best I can describe it.) "S-So," he asks with fear, "You're the prince of hell?" I nod and I can see him trembling. "S-So, what do you want with my daughter?" "Honestly," I say, "I just want to love her. She's a great person, and doesn't see me as a demon, or she just sees me as a good demon? I guess. She's so smart, and beautiful, too. You raised her well." He sighs, and stands up, and extends his hand. "Welcome to the family," he states, "I giev you full permission to date my daughter." I sigh and say, "Good, I don't know how Eri would hand if she didn't have her mother." Then, it hit me. I just told Minato, Momo's father, that I had a child. "Wanna run that by me again?" I can see his dark blue eyes glisten. "Eri is a girl I adopted after saving her," I explain, waving my hands in front of my face, "When I started to date Momo, Eri started calling her Mama." "Good," He says, turning around, "You two aren't even married yet. Now, let's have you meet the rest of the family." He motioned for me to follow him, and I did.

  We arrived in a living room of sorts. I mean, it was massive. In the center was a table with four sofas surrounding it. Siiting there was Momo, two other girls that looked a little younger than her, woman who I assume is Momo's mother, and a small boy, maybe five years old. "Dang, Momo, when'd you land this cutie?" the one of the girls asked. She was dark haired as well, but she had green eyes, like I had before my transformation. She was a little less developed than Momo, and she was a little shorter, too. "Don'tcha see?" The other girl asked. She had white hair and blue eyes like her father, but there were four green dots in her eyes, and she was about as mature looking as Momo, "He has such a toned bod! He's a hottie, beleive it!" I felt my face light up, and Momo smacked her over the head. "Anko, you can't just use your quirk like that!" "What's her quirk?" I ask, only to regret it moments later. "She has the ability to see through layers of objects or people. WHen the green dots appear in her eyes, you know she's using her quirk," Momo explained, and I got about 100 times more flustered. "Oh damn, you lucked out Momo!" Anko shouted, "He packin' HEAT doe!" "You know, Mother always told us to share," the other sister said, and I promptly passed out.

A/N: I put the song at the top up there because I like it. Nothing more, nothing less. Have a good day/morning/afternoon/night, and now, WATCH AS AN AUTHOR EXITS!! LIKE HE'S GOT SOME SLEEP TO CATCH UP ON!!