Chapter 8: Momma?

A/N: Its been a couple of weeks. Les do dis. I love the story, the problem that took this feck'n chapter so long was if I had enough mental energy to write sum romance stuff. I took a two hour nap, and am fully recharged to write this for my updating all my fanfics week. Also, without you guys, I probably wouldn't even hav updated this story. If you guys hadn't decided to read this story, and it had the same amount of chapters with maybe 100 veiws, it woulda got discontinued, cuz if no one reads it then what's the point of writing it in the first place? Thankfully, that isn't the case, seeing as this became my most read book over the past week. Seriously, the fact that you guys can deal with the hiatuses and the bullshite I put in between and in each chapter amazes me. So, thank you. For reading this story, and for existing. Now then, A NEW CHAPTER IS HERE! FUCK

  [3rd Person]

  As our two lovers kissed, there were multiple thoughts that went through their heads. 'FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHIIIITE,' Deku mentally screamed, 'A) WHERE THE FUCK DID I GET THE CONFIDENCE FROM B) WHY AM I DOING THIS? I DIDN'T EVEN GET HER PERMISSION SHE'S GONNA HATE ME" Meanwhile, in one Momo Yaoyorozu's hed. 'OH MY GOD HE'S KISSING ME! FINALLY! HE'S MINE! TAKE THAT URABITCH!' she mentally screamed, 'HE LOVES ME!! SO CONFIDENT TOO! JUST CLAIM ME AS YOURS ALREADY!!' Midoriya separated the kiss, blushing madly as hell. "S-Sor-" He started to say, before Momo tackled him to the ground, once again reuniting their lips.'Oh,' Midoriya thought, his self doubt fading, 'I guess she likes me too. I mean, she said it and all. I'm such a dumbass.' Momo decided to test the waters. She prodder her toungue against Izuku's lips, hoping for a response one way or the other. Midrouya's eyes shot open, and Yaomomo looked into his eyes. He slowly opened his mouth, allowing her toungue entrace. They proceeded to make out for about another 20 minutes. "Yao- Momo," Midoriya said, "I can call you Momo, right? Either way, Eri needs me in the room to fall asleep, so I have to go." "A) Yes you can calll me Momo, if I can call you Izuku," Momo responded, "But we just made out of the floor, so that's a given. B) I could come with you to your room if you'd like." Izuku nodded, and Momo and him left for his room.

  "S-So," Midoriay stuttered out, not that he wasn't self confident, its just that his mind caught up with his eyes, and he realized he just kissed a girl," W-What does this make us?" "Well," Momo replies like it was obvious, "We're a couple? Like, boyfriend and girlfriend. I thought that'd be obvious." "O-OK," Midoriya shouted, before calming his nerves enough to ask, "W-Would you mind being Eri's mother? I know it's a lot to ask someone in a new relationship, but she needs a mother figure, and now that we're a couple, I just thought that may-" "Yes, I will!" Momo shouted happily, throwing her arms around her demon, like a child cuddling a teddy bear, not wanting to let go. She whispered in his ear, "I hope you realize we're going to be sleeping in the same bed, right?" Midoriya's whole face turns pink, and he whisper-screams back, "ok!" They had finally gotten to the men's side of the dorms. They opeed Midoriya's  door to find her playing with a plushie of Deku. She turned and looked at her father. "*YAWN* Is it bedtime yet, Papa?" she asked, yawning adorably. "Yes," Midoriya responded, "But, before we got to bed, meet Momo. She's your new mother." Eri scanned Momo up and down, beforejumping into her arms. "I love you, Momma!" she said tiredly, before passing out in Momo's arms. "I love you too, Eri," Momo replied, giving the child a kiss on the forehead. She tucked Eri into herDeku themed covers, and walked over to Midoriya. "We're going to bed too," she said, walking over to Midoriya's bed, which was nolonger All Might themed, but just green and red blankets, on a white sheet. The reason for this replacement was because Black Whip burnt the All Might sheets and blankets. Midoriya started walking over to the bed, before Momo stopped him. "Shirt off," she comanded, and Midoriya did as she said, taking his shirt off, and accidentally making Itsuka Kendou, who had a veiw of Deku's window from her dorm, to orgasm.

  Momo threw herself onto her greenette, and said, "Take me to bed, my prince!" Midoriya had no fucking clue what the fuck was happening,s o he just wnet along with it, laying Momo on his bed first, then going under the blankets as well, tucking the both of them in for a good night's rest.