Chapter 4: A Simple Pull of His Tail.

A/N: Thank you for getting this story to over 100 reads! I know that that seems like a small number compared to other fics, but to me, that's a lot! So, thank you!. Also, ya know how Aizawa said that they had baths? I took that as in hot springs, so that's a thing that I way or may not take advantage of. Also, this chapter willhave some...... questionable content, but no full out lemons, not yet. Okay, now to the chapter!

   [3rd Person]

   It was a nice Sunday night. There was a week until the cultural festival, and everyone was unwinding from their practicing. The music team consisted of Jirou as singer, Bakugo on drums, Yaoyorozu on the keyboard, and Kaminari and Tokoyami on the electric guitar. The effects team consisted of Todoroki, Kirishima, Sero, Sato, and Aoyama being on both effects and the dance team. (Sato take's Midoriya's role of making Aoyama a moving disco ball.) Everyone else was on the dance team. Either way, Midoriya was in the men's bath, and Yaoyorozu was in the women's. The Girls were each doing their own thing, and the guys were doing a manly version of truth or dare. Not stuff like your crushes or something like that for truth, but stuff like if you've had your v-card punched, or stupidest stuff you've done, and dangerous or stupid stuff for dares, but how's that different?

  "Grape bastard, truth or dare?" Bakugo asked quite rudely. Mineta, wanting to show his bravery to any girls who were watching (Of which there were none) shouted stupidly, "DARE!" "A'ight," Bakugo said, before saying something something both dangerous AND stupid, "I dare you to go in the men's bath and pull the demon prince's tail." Everyone looked at Bakugo, then to Mineta, then back to Bakugo. They then looked at Mineta again,and unanimouly shouted, "HELL YEAH!"

  Mineta, like an idiot, accepted his challenge, and grabbed his towel, heading into the men's baths. "Hey, Midoriya! Come over here, there's something I need to tell you!" Mineta shouted, and Midoriya, like the oblivious cinnaswol he is, got out of the springs and went over to Mineta, with his towel on, of course. "What do you need, Mineta?" Midoriya asked, before Mineta went around him, and pulled his tail. "YAAGH!" Midoriya howeled, when he instinctively put his hands behind his back, and like how Bakugo shoots explosions from his hands, he instively shot blue flames out of his hands, sending him flying into the air. Mineta was charred, but not dead.He just had a lot of second-degree burns over his body, and third degree burns on his microscopic dick and balls. Meanwhile, Midoriya was sent into the air by his flames, and fell into water, hitting his head on what he thought was a rock.

   [Deku POV]

   "Oww," I say, my words muffled by what I think is a rock. "This rock is a lot softer than it looks," I say before I look up to see Yaoyorozu's face, and I look down to see my neck being cradled by her set of humongous hungolomghnonoloughongous.

   [Yaoyorozu POV- Five Minutes before Deku woke up.]

   I was minding my own business, soaking in the bath, and daydreaming about my prince, when I see something falling from the sky. 'My prince!!' I think, wanting to have done this willingly, and I then realize that if he falls the way he is, he'll break his head open in one of the stones surrounding the bath. I move over tow here he'll fall, and he lands right in my breasts. I feel my heavy blush, but, I won't touch him in that way. Not yet. Instead, I pet his tail, and, he let out an adorable purring noise. I think I have a stupid grin on my face, probably very wobbly, but I don't care. I just hope no one walks in. "Owwww," my prince says, his words muffled by my breasts, "This rock is a lot softer than it looks." 'So he didn't do that on purpose?' I think while feeling sad. He then looks up at my face, then down at my boobs.

   [3rd Person]

   "AAAH! SORRYSORRYSORRY!!" Midoriya screamed before closing his eyes and speeding to the other side of the women's bath that he unintentionally landed in, not being used to or acknowledging that he could do anything, being the prince of hell and all. "I-It's fine," Yaoyorozu stuttered out, thouroughly flustered. "S-So y-you're not m-mad at me for b-beeing here?" Midoriya stuttered, with his eyes shut tight. "I-It's fine, because it's yo- I mean, because it was an accident," Yaoyorozu stutter-stated, studying Midoriya's body. Midoriya, wanting to respect Yaoyorozu's privacy, stood up, turned his head, opened his eyes, and went to grab a towel. Yaoyorozu was still studying his body while he did this, and she erupted into a facewide blush, and a nosebleed powerful enough to fip send her into the air, have her do a backflip, and land back in the bath. Midoriya grabbed a towel, and exited, unintentionallly leaving Yaoyorozu with a mix of hearts and swirls in her eyes. This entire embarassing encounter, which roze Yaoyorozu's perving on Midoriya from 4 to 100, started with just a simple pull of his tail