Chapter 1- My Goodness, It's A God!

(Unedited)

Leah Turner P.O.V

When I open my eyes it looked as if I was in a brightly lit room. I tried to move my body but nothing was happened, and on that note I can't even feel my arms and legs. I remember the fire and thought I was paralyzed, but when I looked down to see my body I didn't see a single limb and I wasn't touching the ground.

"Ahh help I'm a floating head!" I tried to say out loud, but was unsuccessful because it seems I don't have a mouth either. So wait let me get this straight if I don't have arms and legs and I don't have a mouth and I'm floating. It seems like I've turned into a bubble instead of freaking out I decided to be the best bubble out there.

I was lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even see the two handsome men in the room looking at me with an amused expression.

"Haha this is the first time they thought they'd become a bubble would you look at that Chayim." The man with the fluffy white wings on his back said while trying to hold in his laughter.

That was when I finally realize there was other people in the room with me. If I could die from embarrassment I probably would have at that moment.

"Who would have thought a soul would be able to blush I thought that would be impossible Azrail." The man with purple eyes teased. I try to grab my face to feel if I was blushing, but I forgot that I didn't have a body.

"Hph don't make fun of me when you.. you... you *whisper* gosh darn it there is nothing wrong with them" I tried to insult them, but there was nothing I can fault them on. Totally forgetting that I was just called a soul.

"Haha this is also the first time someone unsuccessfully insulted us and to think it would try to insult us to our face I mean we are GODS." The winged man(Azrail) said... wait... no that can't be true I just tried to make fun of a God. That means that I'm not a bubble but.. but a soul. I'm going straight to hell sorry granny I won't be able to see you up in heaven. Not knowing the Gods can read my mind and continuously apologizing to granny.

*couge* "Well let's get on to what we have to do. You see soul you wasn't supposed to die until you were 80 years old the reason why you died early is because when you was young, one of us Gods made a mistake and accidentally cursed you with bad luck so we are here to give you a second chance." The man with purple eyes(Chayim) said with his face all red from trying to hide his laughter.

"No it's fine you made a mistake plus if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have had fun everyday and my life was pretty good so I don't need another chance." I said to the Gods. They looked at each other with the look that said you got to be kidding me because the gods new of the life she had and how hard it has been on her.

"But we need you to go there we will even give you four wishes so please" Azrail said with puppy dogs eyes. How can I be so cruel and ignore that

"Okay but I don't need any of the wishes someone else might need those wishes more than I do" I said you them even though I really don't want to, but I guess it can be fun.

"No no you have to make this wishes or else no one's wishes would come true." Azrail said the other gods gave him a funny look as if say  why are you lying to her Azrail looked at Chayim and give him a look that said   you know she won't make any wishes if we don't do this.

In my mind I was going crazy I have no idea what I want... light bulb

"The first wish I want is to be friends with you if that's okay." I said to the Gods with puppy dog eyes.

"No that's not allowed."- Chayim

"Sure why not."- Azrail

They both stared at each other, in the end Azrail sighed.

"We won't be able to do that we can't interfere with humans, but if you want we can check up on you every now and then." Well that was a major disappointment I was finally hoping that I can have a friend but it's okay they're just doing their jobs and they can't do that but hey they said they can check up on me every once in awhile so that's good.

"That's okay I would very much appreciated if you did that. For my second wish I want to be able to speak to anyting like trees, animals,  creatures, and things like that and for my last two wishes you can decide." I said to them. They look shocked when I said that but they still not at their head.

"If that is all please kindly float to the portal and when you go through it just keeps floating straight until you see a woman with blond hair and just fly into our stomach and then you'll start off as a baby." Chayim said I was just about to ask what portal but then right in front of my eyes it popped up so doing what they said I floated through it.

As I was floating I looked around my surroundings it was filled with trees and that's about it that was until I got to the Village kept floating straight and then I entered this what I guess is the hospital and just as I was about to float to the blonde lady on the bed another soul pushed me out of the way and went into her. I lost my control the flying and landed into the lady next to her who had pink cotton candy like hair then everything went dark.

Azrail(God) P.O.V

That soul was one of the kindest when I saw as I watched it get close to its destination I saw it get bumped by the other soul.

"Oh no Chayim we got a problem it went into the wrong body" I said to my friend.

"Well there is nothing that we can do anymore we just have to see how that poor soul can survive" He said with a side sigh knowing the outcome of that family where the soul went to.

¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆
Kinda of important part~~
I have a severe case of dyslexia so if you could please be gentle with me if somethings are misspelled here and there. The letters that I usually get confused with d-b  j-r  m-w  q-p  u-n
I do most of the time correct myself but just incase I don't realize it when I'm writing.