Updated

Hey y'all I'm here to tell you that I will update in the next 2 days I've been working on this other story that I'm really excited about and I hope you go check it out here's the intro of the story if you want to go read it when I get it out.

At the age of nine Aife had her whole world turned upside down.

Aife's clan which had the ability to shapeshift and for that reason it was massacred.

This clan has all the same characteristics bright red hair and blue eyes, but Aife has white hair and she had golden eyes.

She doesn't know that her hair isn't red mostly because she was born blind, and was always told she was just like them.

Even though she was the only one to survive this massacre, it didn't mean she was left completely unscaved.

But even though her whole clan was massacred Aife didn't seek revenge instead she sought after a fairytale.

"For life, you must seek,

Through the ashes of death to fine the immortal,

Forest of dreams to seek for the extinct,

Water of life to search for the blade of black,

Skys of hope for the silk of moon,

And the dry lands of Labyrinth to find the king,

Then only will the child of white and gold can fulfill your wishes, have what you need and pay the price"

Then at the age of ten Aife set out on her quest to revive her clan no matter what it took.

And please give me feedback on it will help alot