Description

They say that love can knock the door when you least expect it. 

He once believed in love, he used to think that ishq was his khuda. He was once a poet, famous for his shayaris and speaking deep philosophical words for each circumstance. He was once an artist, painting and sculpturing made him happy. 

Now he believes that love gives you nothing but pain. Ishq is no longer his khuda. The poet has changed to a ruthless man. Shayaris and deep words no longer come out from his mouth. The artist has now abandoned his passion. You don't find him painting anymore. 

People saw him as weak....they saw him as a weak addict who couldn't even defend his mum. Sometimes you have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you like a phoenix. So yes he died a little inside and he rose again, this time he became stronger but his heart has turned to stone.

What happens when a runaway bride enters his life? Will she make him believe in love again? Will she make him love his passion again? Will she change him for the better?

Will Shiv let her become his Parvati?

...

Shivay used a spoon and tapped it against his glass of red wine. Everyone's attention was on him and he spoke: ishq ka khel ishqbaaz khelte hai.

He sat next to Anika and Anika turned to him, saying: ishq makes you feel michmichis.

Rudy: for me, ishq is when every girl wants to say 'I love you Rudy'.

When he said that, he looked at Somu who smiled at him and he took her orange juice, making Somu open her mouth a little bit thinking that this guy is impossible.

It was now quiet until Om spoke: ishq sirf ek sauda hai, jis mein dil dekar dard sehna padta hai. 

He stood up from his seat, leaving everyone in shock. The scene shifted to Om outside, annoyed with his car, as he was busy being annoyed...a girl dressed in a red wedding lehenga was running. She turned her head as she was running to see if anyone was following her. When Om was looking around, she bumped into him and he caught her. 

The wind started playing with his hair as his black eyes looked at her hazel eyes. She looked at him with a smile. 

...

So basically this book will be about how I had imagined Dil Bole Oberoi after watching the first promo before I watched the actual show...I hope you like it ❤❤❤