♡*2*♡

Do leave inline comments☺❤

It had been two weeks since Om had joined the office. It had been three days since Om destroyed everything that reminded him of his real passion, art. 

On the first day of his new job, he kept his wavy hair but he wore a suit. He had to listen to Tej's non-stop criticism on his wavy hair saying that "it is so unprofessional" and "this wavy hair still makes you look like an artist, I don't want my clients to know that my son was an artist". So before going to the office, Om was made to straight his hair. Om was going to argue but seeing his mother, he knew that he couldn't so he did as he was told. 

On his first day, he was made to finalise a deal but he didn't know how to. The words that were coming out sounded so strange and so weird...sadly he didn't finalise the deal and well...this is what happened between Tej and Om:

Tej: you are simply useless! You have no brain! How can one say that you are my son?

Om: I am not your son, I refuse to be known as your son.

Tej: watch that mouth of yours. Seriously there is something wrong with you! I'm disappointed in you.

"I am disappointed to you", "something is wrong with you"...those phrases are some of the phrases that can damage your child big or young, adult or kid, emotionally. 

Two weeks have passed and he kept his straight hair, keeping a ponytail in the middle, he got rid of these flowy, artistic-like clothes and started wearing suits and ties all the time. He didn't just look different, in two weeks his attitude has completely changed. He became colder...he became a man of a few words now. His family members couldn't even recognise the middle Oberoi brother. 

...

It had been two weeks since Gauri's mehndi ceremony and her mehndi was pretty much gone. 

Yes her marriage was supposed to take place three days after her mehndi ceremony but the groom's family had some important matters to sort out so the marriage was postponed for two weeks. 

Gauri looked at herself in the mirror, the makeup artist had done a great job with her makeup...she wasn't going to lie. Her eyelids were a sparkly gold, winged with black eyeliner, her lips were pure red like Snow White's lips, she wore a light layer of blush on her cheeks. Her hair was tied up in a bun decorated with jasmine flowers, she wore a headlet on her head, her nose held a simple golden nose ring, hands were decorated with gold bangles and her neck had a heavy golden necklace. She was wearing a ruby red lehenga with gold embroidery. 

Sneha kept the veil on her sister's head and then said: wow Gauri didi, you look like a princess. 

Gauri: hmm a princess marrying the wrong prince. 

Just then, Richa came running into the room, once she reached the room, she was breathless. 

Gauri: Richa? Did you just run a marathon?

Richa didn't talk, she was still trying to catch her breath. 

Richa: okay I can breathe now. Relax, I'm not gonna die. 

Gauri: good, now tell me why did you run? 

Richa: I can explain...actually this video explains it better than me.

She gave Gauri the phone and Gauri pressed the video.

...

Tej: Om, today you have to give a presentation. 

Om: but you know that I can't give presentations, I can't finalise deals...

Tej interrupting: then there is a problem with you, you have some problem! You can give exhibitions but you can't give presentations...how useless are you? Now go into the boardroom and give the goddamn presentation.