♡*3*♡

Do leave inline comments☺❤

Once Om helped Gauri back up on her feet, they looked at each other and then Om spoke: are you blind? Why did you bump into me?

Gauri: I was about to say thank you but you are so rude. It wasn't my fault that I bumped into you, you was just wandering around the road like some clueless idiot. 

Om was about to speak but just then the men who were chasing Gauri reached her. Gauri's heart started to race, her throat started to choke up, she was about to run but it seemed like her legs didn't want to anymore. She was trembling due to fear. Om looked at the men and was confused about why they came up to them. 

Man 1: now we got you girl. 

Man 2: you long hair man, thank you for stopping her. Come on ladki.

Gauri was frozen in her place, one of the men held her hand and pulled her. She felt disgusted to have her hand held by one of these dirty men. 

Man 2 whispered to her: now we will have some fun. 

Om heard the man say that to her and clenched his fist tightly...knuckles turning white, he gritted his teeth.

Gauri: no, leave me alone!

Man 3: don't scream girl. 

He kept his hand on her back, Om could see Gauri's discomfort and he could tell that those men were bad news. He even heard her say to them to leave her alone but they weren't. He went up to the men and made them take their hands off Gauri, then he kept his arm around Gauri. Gauri felt weird when he kept his arm around her but like it was weird in a good way you could say, she felt something fluttering in her stomach when he kept his arm around her but what was it? Why did she feel this way with some unknown man? She felt protected and safe when he kept his arm around her? Why did she feel safe with some man she didn't even know?

Om: when a girl doesn't look comfortable, leave her alone. 

Man 2: she is my girlfriend.

Om: your girlfriend? Really? Then why did you allow your friend to touch her? 

Man 3: voh...

Om was about to speak when man 1 extended his arm to hit Om but Om grabbed his arm and twisted it. He twisted his arm so tightly that man 1 shrieked in pain, begging Om to let go of his arm but Om showed no mercy however soon he let go of his arm and man 1 dropped to the ground. 

Man 2 tried to touch Gauri but Om kept Gauri behind him, his fist curled up and his fist punched man 2's stomach. Man 2's stomach started to ache, arms lost tension and legs began to weaken. Within one punch, man 2 fell to the ground. Man 3 was about to fight Om but ran away because he saw Om's angry face...Om looked at man 3 with a stare that could have frozen the Pacific. His eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold and hard. His face was red with suppressed rage. 

Once man 3 ran away, Om turned to Gauri.

Gauri: are you okay?

Om: I'm fine, are you okay?

Gauri: yes. Thank you for being there. Bye.

Om: bye...?

Gauri started walking away from Om. Om was thinking to go back in his car but he thought about Gauri...it wouldn't be safe to let her be out on the streets alone because what if more men tried to trouble her and touch her? 

He wasn't the biggest fan of many women because he had concluded that they were backstabbing serpents but still...it still didn't feel like a good idea to let Gauri be on the streets at night. If he allowed her out of his sight then he would spend every second of the day and every second of the night wondering how she was, where was she etc.