♡*1*♡

Everyone's ages...well the youngsters:

Shivay Singh Oberoi, age: 26

Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi, age: 25

Omkara Singh Oberoi a.k.a Om, age: 20

Rudra Singh Oberoi a.k.a Rudy, age: 19

Soumya Malhotra a.k.a Somu, age: 19

Gauri Kumari Sharma, age: 18

Richa Singhania, age: 19

Sneha Kumari Sharma, age: 9

This is Sneha's actor:

***

His parents were arguing again...his mother had found the divorce papers in the room his father was staying in. They were now arguing with one another because Jhanvi didn't want a divorce but Tej did.

Jhanvi: I can't believe that after everything, you want a divorce!

Tej: what do you mean after everything?

Jhanvi: my marriage was set up with Vikram but my heart belonged to you. On my wedding day, I ran away giving my parents a bad name. Why did I do that? Because I loved you Tej! You didn't want me to work, fine after a lot of arguing, I agreed so I could raise the kids. When Omrupri were in their teenage years, I asked if I could go back to work but you said that 'no Jhanvi, continue being a housewife, what if the kids need your help with homework?'....I said nothing when you started lecturing Om regarding his career choices because you told me that you was just thinking of his wellbeing. When Om was a baby, we went back to my home and my parents insulted me so much! I dealt with the insults because I loved you Tej...so running away, giving my parents a bad repuation, giving up my job despite being highly educated, getting insulted by my parents, not butting in when you was giving career lectures...all of that leads to these papers!

She showed Tej the divorce papers once again.

Jhanvi: I know that after you divorce me, you will marry Svetlana and you know that I will have nowhere to go after the divorce so...so if that's the case, I don't want to live.

She went to the mandir and picked up the matchbox, lighting up a matchstick. Om's heart was beating fast. He was scared, his mother had spoken about not wanting to live before...she tried using slow poison a.k.a alcohol to kill herself but this time she was trying to burn herself. He looked at this father who couldn't care the least that his wife was about to commit suicide. Jhanvi dropped the candle light and it was about to reach her sari pallu when a hand grabbed the matchstick.

Shivru: OM/O!

Shinky: OM!

Dadi: OMKARA!

A blanket of silence went over the Oberoi Mansion.