Macaroon Mess(Dialogue)

Somewhere,in the mansion...
Elysha:Where is it?Ah,here it is.
Cliff:Hey Elly.
Elysha:Oh,Hey Cliff.I'm just about to make some macaroons for teatime.
Cliff:Why didn't you just bought them at the nearby bakery anyway?It's more cheaper.
Elysha:I wanted to make it myself.By the way,can you fetch me the food colouring on the shelf in a box?
Cliff:Which box?
Elysha:The purple one.The pink box has a "flour" label,which means,the flour is in there.
Cliff:Okay.
(Kirk gets into the kitchen)
Kirk:Hey Cliff,Hey Elly.
Cliff,Elysha:Hey Kirk!
Kirk:What are you both doing?
Elysha:I'm gathering the ingredients to make macaroons.Wanna join?
Kirk:Hell yeah!
(The sound of food processor blending the ingredients for the macaroon cookie fills the air as the trio followed the recipes.)
Cliff:Did you have the ingredients?
Elysha:(Takes the macaroon cookie ingredients list👇🏻)

)Cliff:Did you have the ingredients?Elysha:(Takes the macaroon cookie ingredients list👇🏻)

Kirk:Welp,i guess we have them.
Elysha:I'm gonna make mine pink,how about yours,Kirk?
Kirk:Mine's gonna be green,like Frankenstein's skin!
Cliff:Mine's gonna be blue,like the sky outside.
Elysha:Nice!
(Rob,Lars,James,Dave and Jason came to the kitchen)
Lars:Hey everyone!
Elysha:Hi!We're making some macaroons.
Dave:Sounds delicious!Did you still have the leftover meringue for us?
Cliff:There still some left.I already placed them in few bowls for you guys.There is also some food colouring for you guys to colour the meringues.
James:Sounds great!Let's finish them together!
(Elysha and the boys made the macaroons together in their favourite colours.Sometimes,they tease eachother by piping the meringue on their fingers and slide it on each other's faces.Laughter fills the air as the crazy goonies play around in the kitchen.After playing for sometime,they finally finished their macaroons.)
Jason:Our macaroons looked delish!
Elysha:True brotha'.Now we're going to taste our macaroons.Who's gonna try first?
Rob:You first,because we need to allow ladies like you to get in the way before gentlemens like us.
Dave:So,Ladies first.
Elysha:Okai XD
(Elysha took the macaroons into the plate,including her strawberry macaroon.)
Elysha:(munches)Yummy!You guys did a great job!I'm proud of you guys for helping me make the macaroons.
Lars:Now let's store the other macaroons we made in the containers before the insides melt like sticky goo.
(After storing the other macaroons,the gang ate the macaroons they trade to each other in the bowl with a jug of iced coffee made by Elysha herself)
James:Yummy!This macaroon tasted so good!
Whose macaroon is this?
Elysha:Mine.It's called "Strawberry Heaven".
Lars:No wonder it tastes good.You made it!
Kirk:Taste mine,please.
Lars:(takes one of Kirk's own made macaroons)Yours taste like mint and matcha.
Kirk:I added mint essence and matcha powder to the cream.I called mine "Minty Matcha".
Dave:Cool!Let's taste Lars' macaroons.
(Elysha takes a bite of Lars' macaroons)
Elysha:Your macaroon tastes like raspberry.
Lars:It's because i blended some raspberry into puree and added it to the cream.I called this "Bloody Raspberry".
Elysha:Nice!Can i taste yours Dave?
Dave:Dig in!
(Rob takes a bite out of Dave's yellow macaroon)
Rob:Your's taste like banana and lemon.
Dave:To the meringue,i added some banana essence and mixed it with the yellow food colouring.Then i put lemon curd as the inside.I called this one "Sweet Sour Blonde".
Elysha:Sounds unique!I wonder what will Cliff's,James',Rob's and Jason's macaroons taste like.
Jason:Taste mine.
James:(takes a bite of Jason's macaroon)This one tastes like coconut.
Jason:I added some coconut to the macaroon.I called mine "Coconut Bomb".
Elysha:That is the most badass name for a sweet desert!
Jason:(Giggles cheekily)
Rob:Taste mine guys.
(Elysha takes a bite out of Rob's macaroon)
Elysha:Yours taste like grapes.
Rob:I added the grape juice i made from your grape cordial into the cream.For the meringue,i add purple food colouring.
Elysha:Purple is also my favourite colour besides pink,red and black.
Rob:I called mine "Purple Hayvenhurst".
Cliff:Sweet name!Taste mine too!
James:(munches)Yours tasted like blueberry and bubblegum.
Cliff:That's because i added blueberry juice to the cream and bubblegum essence to the meringue.I called this "Blueberry Bubblegum".
James:Cool!
Elysha:Can i taste your macaroon,James?
James:No probs!
(Elysha took a bite out of James' macaroon)
Elysha:Yours taste like chocolate ganache.
Rob:Yeah.
James:I put chocolate ganache to the meringue. Then,i put chocolate milk into the cream.I called mine "Chocolate Reloaded".
Jason:Nice!
(The gang each had themselves some iced coffee after tasting the sweet macaroons.)
(That day,The gang had fun spilling tea and ranting about pretty much everything.)