Metallica Interview(Dialogue)

MC:Hello everyone,today we're going to interview the biggest heavy metal band in the world.Please welcome,Metallica!
James:Thank you.
Kirk:Thank you so much,we're happy to be here.
(Lars and Rob nodding their heads)
MC:So,what did you guys do lately?
Lars:We have just collaborated with Lady Gaga and our young female best friend.
Kirk:We were so happy to be invited to the Grammys with Lady Gaga,she is such a wonderful singer.
MC:About your album,any sneak peeks of it?
James:We were just working for a new album.But we didn't think of the name yet.
MC:About your young female best friend,who is she and what does she do?
Rob:She is a young beautiful lady and she is a photographer.A freelance photographer.
MC:What's her name?
Kirk:She has a really cute name,Elysha.
MC:That is sure cute.What does she look like?
Rob:She is a bit chubby,and she has beautiful face.She is also a good singer too.
MC:What do you discover about her?
James:She loves to sing,she has a cheerful persona,a really cute smile,everything!
Kirk:She was once a fan of me,when she get the chance to sing with the others and i,she literally hugged me and the others.Her hugs are so warm and welcoming.But she hugs me the longest,she keeps the others a bit shorter but she kept her long warm hugs for me.
Rob:What Kirk said was right,she was so full of energy and she was so bubbly.One time,she kept a few pieces of cheesecake,she said it was for us.But she kept the largest piece for Kirk and her to eat.
Lars:I was like, "Elly,keep that largest piece for us please" and she was like "Heck no."
Kirk:She always wanted to be with me all the time.She always latch herself to me like a daughter to her father,a niece to her uncle,a little sister to her big brother.She always give me this look when she saw me like she fell in love with me.It was cute and adorable.
MC:What is her to you?
James:A best friend for life.
Kirk:A good partner in crime.
Rob:A lovely singer plus photographer.
Lars:A kindhearted and cheerful woman.
MC:What is her reaction when she knew about what happened to you guys during the 1986 bus accident?
James:Her reaction was like "OMG!" then she told us that Cliff is in better place now,playing bass with all his heart.Our heart was broken during the time when the accident,because not only we lost a friend,but a brother.
Kirk:True bro.
MC:I'm so full of sympathy for you guys.About Elysha,do you ever discover any moments where her feelings and expressions change?
Kirk:One time,we were busy rehearsing for our training,when suddenly,we heard a scream,we looked up, and there is a cockroach flying towards us.We ran away to save ourselves from the disgusting creature.
Lars:Fortunately,Elysha beat the crap out of it.
Kirk:Another time,she saw us with the other bands like Megadeth,Slayer and Anthrax because we are the Big 4 of the heavy metal genre,playing Am i Evil together,other people was happy,but she was completely the opposite.She had this sad expression where she was nearly in a verge of tears.After our concert,We,the Big 4 went looking for her because she went missing.After hours of searching,Dave said he heard a woman crying.We followed the heart wrenching cries but we lost track.
Rob:The cries are so heartbreaking,we nearly can't hold back our tears.We kept searching and we found Elysha,in the massage room,huddling herself.Scott,Tom,Kiko and i then knew something's wrong.
Kirk:Then James tried to go to her,but she would not let him.Dave tried and she lets him.Along with me,we asked what's wrong,she shook her head.Then Dave and i along with the other members of the Big 4 decided to cheer her up.The next day,we planned a private concert,just for her.She finally looked up and we finally see her smile.That night,at the hotel room,while she was outside,Dave said to us that he found her bag.Inside her bag,we found her diary.The diary was a large book which flowers are the cover and inside,we found her diary notes,starting from the date she got it until the date of our concert which was yesterday.The most heartbreaking part is when we read some of her diary notes that has to do with suicide.The diary notes said:
Elysha's Diary.
Part 2 of 7,13th October 2016
"I was so enraged,that i cried my eyes out.The night after school,i cried myself to sleep.I felt that my heart is broken into pieces,burnt to ash,and blewn away.My face,sunken,letting the bones show.My eyes,darken to a near black and reddish hue,the bullies had gone too far.I can still hear their evil laughs in my head,making my tears became from a single drop to a river flowing down my cheeks.My lips,wounded and bruised.My eyes,bruised because of a smack i cannot hold back.My body was so weak,to defend myself.I then nearly decided to take a sharp object and ran it on my wrist,letting my blood drip to the floor like any other people did.But luckily my mom was there to stop me doing it.If slitting my skin was not a good idea,then i will try something else:Jumping off a tall building and let my soul fly free from this pathetic world.
Part 3 of 8,17th March 2018
The pain lasted so long that i have to hide it with my fake smile.When i got home,i let it all go.I hate living in this world.Eventhough i knew that out there,everyone still loved me,but my heart says something else:The day when everyone really loved you is when you already died,ready to be buried.I made a requiem two years ago that i will jump off from this fucking building of my school's balcony.But,my life was saved by my English teacher who was walking by at the time.
My depression became more worse than before,but i tried my best to hide it.Being left out,bullied,depressed and everything else made me felt so sad.
Part 5 of 10,22nd June 2019
I was invited by the Big 4 to see their concert.The half of my heart was happy for them,but the other half,was crying for people like them for me to reach out to.Seeing them busy having fun,i went to some where quiet and full of silence to let my eyes bawl out the tears.Seeing them makes me remember the trauma that happen to me.I sat in the corner,huddling myself.When Dave and Kirk came to me,i kept my mouth shut to conceal the saddening cries in my heart.
Lars:After we read the notes,our hearts broke when we saw what it looks like a blood stain on one of the pages of her diary.Dave and Scott was speechless,Kirk was shocked,my eyes went big for a second and so on shocking and heart breaking reactions from us.What's more saddening,she kept a nearly burnt photo of her and four girls that she pasted in diary book.And what makes us surprised that she kept pictures of her and the other girls who the same age as her but their faces was crossed and scribbled also vandalised.Some of the pages that has the pictures of them had words "I hate you!"written in capital letters,and what made all of us gasped together,she writes this:
I WILL SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROATS,STAB YOUR HEARTS AND PULL OUT YOUR ORGANS OUT OF  YOUR GODDAMN BODIES YOU SONS OF A BITCH!!!!
Rob:We were speechless,silence fills the air.Then what we saw in the end of her diary book was a bloodstained paper cutter steels,covered in tape.
Elysha then came to us with a smile on her face and said:
Elysha:Oh,you saw the little bloody steels,don't worry,i taped them so it will be my personal gallery.A gallery of blood from the people whom i slit their skin and kept my revenge years for.
James:She literally did kept her promise that she made herself years for.
MC:Oh my god,she did that?
Kirk:Yes.She did that.She taped the steels that was covered with blood in her diary.
MC:Then,what did she do next?
Rob:She just smiled broadly and we decided not to talk about it.She said because of her revenge that she kept for years,she wounded the people who bullied her.But,next time,she said that if she sees them,she want to slit their throats.
MC:Well,you have to be aware for her.Thank you for joining this interview.
Metallica:You're welcome.