Elysha's Depression(Dialogue)

Somewhere,in the mansion...
(Elysha was sitting on a swing,looking at the sight of the street,cars driving front and back outside)
Elysha:(sheds tears)why did they do that to me.I hate those girls!
(Elysha cried,her face in her hands,tears wetting her face)
(Jason comes outside)
Jason:Hey Ells!(seeing her weeping her eyes out)Elly,what's wrong?
Elysha:(sees Jason)Nothing.(sniffs)
Jason:If there's nothing wrong,why are you crying?
Elysha:I just can't handle it.They are the worst!
Jason:Who?
Elysha:My highschool bullies!
Jason:Oh My God!Really?
Elysha:Yes!I can't handle them!One time,i tried to fight them but they fight back!
Jason:(holding his fist,enraged)Those motherfuckers.What did they do to you?
Elysha:They bullied me,they stole my stuff,they called me names,they made me being left out,they took my History textbook and threw it into the drain,they beat me and everything else!Because of this,i suffered major depression through the years!
Jason:Let's get you inside,i'll ask Lars to take the macaroons for you to eat.And i'll ask Kirk to make you and us some tea.
Elysha:Okay.
(Inside,the gang accompanied the crying Elysha as she was telling the story and tragedy that made her have depression and trauma)
Elysha:..They were busy making fun of me,that they don't know that they were breaking my heart and myself deep inside.I always tried to fix myself but it always broken in the end.
James:They are so pathetic!Why did they do that to you?!
Elysha:I don't know,but i heard that they wanted to bully me for fun.To them,it was fun,but to me,it was hell.I hate them so much!
Kirk:Did you screamed for help?
Elysha:I tried to,but they threaten me for taking my stuff if i screamed for help.
Rob:How dare they wanted to shut you up!Did you ever tried to run away?
Elysha:I tried to,but they always found me.So i decided to hide in the surau while the schooltime is still running.And by the way,I'm a Muslim,so the surau is the perfect place for me to hide.
James:I see,but did you finally hide sucessfully?
Elysha:Sometimes i did,sometimes i didn't.When they found me,they bought me to the classroom and i have to conquer the noises in my classroom by my classmates.Because of this,i failed my PT3 but i don't care about my grades.I don't give a damn about my education,i don't give a damn about my academics,i don't give a damn about my P.E grades,everything.What i care and give a damn about is my life,my happiness and my most important thing,MY SAFETY.My heart is like a glass,broken easily.I wanted to care about my feelings but the people wanted me to care about their feelings that my own feelings was hurt like when Seth Rollins turned against The Shield.
Cliff:You may fail in academics,but you didn't fail at staying strong in your life.I'm proud of you.
Elysha:I stood strong untill i couldn't handle it anymore.There was one time i can't handle being bullied,that i nearly decided to do something suicidal.And that is,jumping off the balcony on the third floor of my school.
Dave:Why did you do that,it's dangerous!
Lars:Yeah Ells,you shouldn't do that,you will kill yourself!
Kirk:Damn Ells,you did that?That was scary!
Rob:If you did that,you'll die and we never get to see you like now,you're alive and safe.
Cliff:And we will miss you.So does your mom.
Elysha:But i felt that is the only way for me to get out from this world.I'm tired of being hurt!I'm tired of my heart being scarred!
James:Elly,look at us.We are here for you.We all loved you.You need to realise that they are still people who loved you.Whenether it was Kirk,Mike,your mother,me,Lars,Cliff or everyone else,we all still love you.The bullies are just jealous because you have everything they didn't.
Elysha:Like what?What did i have that they didn't?
Lars:You get to live with us,you have so much love from your family,especially your mother and your cousin Meisya,you have support from your friends in Korea,You have spiritual support from Mike,you have a wonderful happy life...everything!
Elysha:Really?
James:Yes!
Kirk:And don't forget,you made sweet memories with us,your family,your friends,and everyone else!
Elysha:Thank you,everyone.I always look at bitter memories that i forgot that i made sweet ones too.
(Elysha stopped crying and a smile started to form on her face)
Kirk:There's that smile we want to see!
Cliff:Haha,looks like you came back to your original self,a bubbly and cheerful girl.
Rob:Keep that smile on your face.Now,who's ready for some movie marathon?
Jason:Me!
Elysha:Me too!
Kirk and James:Count us in!
Lars,Cliff and Dave:Us too!
Rob:Well,all of us are really ready for the movie marathon!
Elysha:Let me choose the movies!
Rob:Okay!
James:I'll make the snacks!
Kirk:I'll order some pizza!
Elysha:Nice!
Dave:I'll make the drinks!
(That day,the gang had a lot of fun time watching movies,eating snacks and drinking some drinks as they all cried,laughed and immersing themselves into the story of the movies they watched.The autumn wind blows the leaves to the ground from the trees the stood in.)