Story / Character Background

THE STORY

RAFA is an accomplished public attorney who just won a seat in congress. His district was known for having the most number of students enrolled in a college/university and was thus called the education hub. However, the very same district is also known to be a somewhat discreet red light capital. Flesh trade was rampant and those involved were oftentimes, female students who do “sidelines” to support themselves through school. He is determined to do something about it and decides to also involve himself in the process. First on his list, research.

MARLA was a former political science student turned men’s club receptionist turned computer shop owner. But her connections in her past job proved to be useful when a family crisis forced her to sort of go back to it, by getting commissions as some female college students’ “agent”. Soon, she became known to be the person to turn to when somebody needs cash asap, as she knew a lot.

RAFA came from a well to do political family, educated in the best school, is prim, proper and does not even smoke or drink much.

MARLA grew up in the slums, street smart, cannot live without her coffee and cigarettes, and has a language more colorful than the biggest box of Crayola.

RAFA first saw MARLA on a photo given to him by one of his research staff, along with a report. He was instantly drawn to the foul mouthed pimp with the face of an angel. He sought her and tried to win her over so he can have the info he wanted.

MARLA was initially suspicious of the gorgeous lawmaker, because whaty lawmaker in this country no matter how delicious-looking - could be trusted? But when she saw that he was hell bent on getting to her good side, she gave in and let her guard down. After all, who could resist midnight dates with him, exploring 24hour stores, fast food chains and breezing through traffic-free Edsa at 2am? Nobody has given her that much attention and importance, and she thought it was a nice change.

RAFA never thought he would ever fall for a woman who is the exact opposite of everything he wanted. Andwhat would happen when she finds out who/what he really is?