eight: addicted

SPENCER AND Y/N ARE NOT DRUNK WHEN THEY HAVE SEX. SHE GOES TO HIS ROOM TO DRINK, THEY GET TIPSY, AND DO SOME SHIT. BY THE TIME THEY HAVE SEX, THEH ARE BOTH SOBER. IT IS CONSENSUAL. I WILL NEVER WRITE ANYTHING NON-CON BC THAT'S FUCKED UP. anyway, proceed.

Spencer sits at the little table in his room, eyeing Y/n sitting on his bed

Spencer sits at the little table in his room, eyeing Y/n sitting on his bed. She dumps the little bottles of rum out of the bag, the bottles hitting the bed softly. She tosses him one and he clumsily catches it.

"Hey, you know I'm not good at catching shit," he mumbles, fumbling with the small bottle.

She grins at him, unscrewing the cap. "Suck it up. Let's drink."

Spencer raises his eyebrows and unscrews the cap, taking a sip of the rum. It doesn't burn as much as it did the night before, and he makes a face as it goes down. He looks at her, noticing the way she's already drained one bottle. Something else happened between when they got to the hotel and now to make her so eager to drink, but he isn't going to poke around.

"Jesus, slow down so I can catch up!" He exclaims, laughing as he holds the small bottle back up to his lips, downing the rest of the contents.

He gets up and moves to sit next to her, sitting fully on the bed, criss cross. She hands him another bottle and he opens it, taking small sips this time. He doesn't wanna drink too fast. She, however, downs her second bottle, setting it to the side. Apparently, her tolerance is much higher than his.

She looks at him, tilting her head to the side. "Do you remember last night?"

Spencer nods. "Yes, I do. I remember being horny and drunk."

She laughs, using a finger to trace up and down his inner thigh, heat flashing through Spencer. "Yeah, you were drunk and I was sober. I'm not taking advantage of you like that."

"You already take advantage of me," Spencer says, ignoring the way his blood shoots to his dick. "I mean, I let you b-because I like it."

"I know you do," she muses, removing her hand from his thigh.

Spencer automatically shifts closer to her, wanting her touch. "So take advantage of me now."

Spencer knows he sounds desperate—and to be honest, he kind of is. It had been too long since she's touched him the way he wants to be touched and he needed it. He feels himself get harder as he looks at her, his eyes tracing from hers to her lips, then down to her hands, her fingers tapping against her knee.

She laughs softly and he looks back up at her. "You're such a needy little thing."

His cheeks redden. "I-I know. Only for you."

The alcohol fuels his need, running through his veins now. He's a little tipsy, and he watches her mouth wrap around the bottle opening, downing the rest of the rum. She licks her lips and looks back over at him, eyes darkening. Her hand moves back to his knee, tracing up his inner thigh and stopping just below his aching bulge. Spencer groans, eyes watching her hand. She uses her other hand to bring her pointer finger under his chin, pulling his face to hers.