bakugo, do you even love me?

Trigger warning: MENTION of abuse in one sentence

You and Bakugo have been dating for almost 5 months. 

It was quite unexpected to everyone - you were an energetic, cute, loving and expressing girl whilst Bakugo was more of an angry, violent and someone who bottled up his emotions. So when he told you that you wanted to date, you were at a shock, but eventually accepted because you did have a huge crush on him. You could even call it love.

Today was the day before your fifth month anniversary, and you wanted to have a relaxing date with your one true love, Bakugo. You went to his apartment and knocked your special knock code - the one Anna does in Frozen - and he opened the door and you could see the slightest smile.
"I'm here, Bakugo! Did you miss me?!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Come in."

"Bakugo, lets go out! I want to have fun before our anniversary tomorrow," you said happily.

Inside, Bakugo was excited. But he didn't want to show this and wanted to keep up his tough demeanour, so he said,
"If you want to."
You were a bit disappointed by this, you wanted him to be way more excited, but even so, you dragged him out of the house as soon as he was ready.

Like you always did, you both jumped onto the roof and ran across the neighbourhood. You were always dragging Bakugo and you suddenly felt insecure that... maybe he didn't wanna hang out? What if he had plans? What if you were just bothering him? After all, he didn't seem that excited when you appeared.

So you stopped him.

"Hey... Bakugo... are you enjoying this? Do you wanna go home? Are you bored of me?"

What Bakugo responded with broke you.

"Y/n, I am bored. I want to go home. What are we even doing? This isn't even fun. I'm going home."

He started to walk away and expected you to be following him.

But you weren't.

Instead, you stood still, silently crying, feeling the tears stream down your face slowly. 

Bakugo turned and caught up to you slowly walking away from him, catching your hand but you slapped him away.

"Stop! Let go of me!"

"Hey hey Y/n wai-"

"No! You're always like this!  You never want to spend time with me and when you do you're always bored and don't take care of me! Why do I have to be the one to contribute everything to our relationship? Katsuki... do you even love me?!"

Hearing those words hurt Bakugo. You never called him by his first name because he always wanted you to call him Bakugo. Why? Because he wanted to get used to him hearing his future wife say their shared last name. And he hoped it would be you.

Sighing, Bakugo took in a deep breath. What he said next shocked you. He pushed your chin up to meet at eye level. He hated seeing your crying face

"Y/n, please. Listen to me."

"No! You're just gonna-"

"Shhhhh, it's fine." He said while he put his finger to your lips. "Y/n, I never want you to doubt how I feel about you again. You see... truth is, I was thrilled when I saw you. I love the time I spend with you. I love your smile. I love your beautiful hair and beautiful face. Y/n... I love you! I'm sorry you doubt me... I've never loved someone before. I've never felt the way I do for you towards anyone else. You're different. I love you. I love you so much. I'd die for you. I'd do anything for you. I'd sacrifice anything for you because F/n L/n, I love you. I don't know how to express it so I cover it up. Please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry. I love you!"

Bakugo shed a few tears before wiping yours. You stood there, shocked, processing what he just said. Bakugo... loves you? Everything made sense now. He lived alone and was abused by his parents. Why didn't you understand? Shedding a last tear, you smiled.

"Bakugo... I'm sorry. I love you too. Please don't cry. I love you so much."

Bakugo smiles. You were still processing everything - he never expressed his feelings. Bakugo wanted to say his feelings tomorrow, but he didn't want to risk it.

You both hug, and he kisses you. Your first kiss. You enjoy the rest of the day laughing and joking around. Bakugo truly was your one true love.

A/N
This is my first fanfic and I hope it's good idek if people will read it but I hope you liked it!
DM me for any ideas 💕