2

John 3 vs 16:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. KJV

So to understand the world you have to understand the bible and inorder to do that you have to read the word and in reading the word you grow and connect more with God, you see I never knew this or had thought of it like that actually so I had fallen and no not as in drop of something. Falling when I had gone back to the person that was full of sin, I wanted back to being her not actually knowing what I was doing at the time but it felt right but then their was some put of me that was saying what I was doing is wrong.

You know the thing about being in the world and being a sinner is that you enjoy it, meaning "the fun" but after a while, it is going to get boring and stressing and before you know it you can't keep up with the trade that just drop.

Guess what I loved it yes I did and that was my weakness know why?

 It's because I could drink and say the "F" and the "B" words when I want and it was hard justing to the life of being a Christian. I became a Christian at the age of 14 it was in April and I felt like the time was right and I should go for it and I did and I felt great.

After that everyone was happy and I was too but I had not started facing all the trouble and problems of being a Christian. So me not reading my bible and understanding his words made me vulnerable to all my enemies. 

As I said before it's never easy being a Christian teen.

.........to be continued.