4

Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man and brought her to the man. Genesis 2:22 NIV. 

His words alone say it, man and woman should be one but we as people/human do differently, don't get me wrong now I don't have anything against LGBT community/family it's ok for a sinner to like the same sex or be in a relationship with them but for a Christian, it is dead wrong.  

For this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.  Genesis 2:24 NIV.

His words explains it and help us Christians understand what is right and wrong and as I told you before BEING A CHRISTIAN TEEN IS NOT EASY. 

There was once a period in my life  I  started to have feelings for the same sex, please note that I'm:

1~ a Christian teen

2~ I'm a female 

3~ I was confused 

When I started having these feelings I release that it was towards one particular person. So you want to know what I did? I PRAYED and reminded myself that I'm a Christian and it is wrong for a Christian to have such feelings. In the end, it was all worth it, I was no longer uncomfortable around the person and we got even closer meaning as FRIENDS of course. But the main lesson is that what sinners do and feel free to do a Christian should and most think and read about what to do.

AS ALWAYS BEING A CHRISTIAN TEEN IS NOT EASYYYYYY.........