new guy

indi

"um, hi, class. i'm mr watson, and i'm also your new teacher. uh, i hope we can get along...?" this new guy shuffles around in his oversized shoes, glasses sliding nervously down his sturdy nose. through his tangle of wild unruly hair, he glances around the class. great. another dude who can't take charge of things. gulping, he continues speaking into his mic warily, in a small trembly voice. "the... your-your principal has organised a trip to kashmir to help you all deal with the... loss of your previous teacher. um, you guys are supposed to watch the doctors and volunteers there and learn how to handle mild injuries..." he trailed off. the class was already beyond his help, judging by the amount of noise they were creating.

"wow, that's interesting!" arthur said, his eyebrows disappearing into his fringe. 

"sure, man, totally," i replied, my voice dripping with heavy sarcasm. "we might even find a dead body; what are the chances?" rhian and cameron managed to disguise their snorts with severe hacking coughs. arthur frowned.

author's note

hi! i kind of forgot about this story HAHAHAHA sorry!!! i'm having a major exam this year, so i might not be publishing parts as often lol. i hope u liked this short part; it essentially sums up rhian, cameron, arthur and indi's friendship in a nutshell. don't worry, i'm publishing the next part now :)