13 ~i'll get over it~

It's a few days since the 'incident' at school and we have been fine. Until after school...
It's the morning and I get up and wear this:

I get my hair done and put some lip gloss on and mascara

I get my hair done and put some lip gloss on and mascara. Then I head downstairs for breakfast and have some fruit. Me and Addi drive to school and I hang out, mostly, with the girls at school. I saw Jaden a couple times.

As I am walking after school, I try and call Jaden but no answer, I walk round the corner and my heart shatters. I see Jaden and Darianka kissing. I run away before he can see me and go to my house. I run up to my room and cry into my knees, I can't stop thinking
Did he ever love me? Was he just using me?
There were so many questions going around in my head and making me feel unloved. I go into the bathroom and find a razor, I try to not look at it but it's too hard. I grab the razor and slit my wrist twice. It hurts but I'm fine. I cover it up with my sleeve and call Charli and tell her what happened. She's supportive and tells me that everything is going to be ok.

The next day I ignore Jaden all day. He keeps on looking at me confused and I just walk off. How could he? Everyone keeps telling me that I'll get over it, but I know that, he was the one. Ever since that wink, I knew I loved him. But he kissed another girl. I won't get over it, he cheated with the girl who hurts me, physically and mentally.

It's all changed ever since that day. I hang out with Charli and only Charli. I could only handle one friend at the moment. She keeps on telling me that he wasn't worth it, but I can't believe it.

I love him.

TBC...

Please go check out my other stories 'my basketball captain' and 'new house, new me' <3