16 ~the park~

It's been a couple of days since me and Jaden started dating again and Jaden's met my parents so we think it's time that I meet his. I'm really nervous! What if they don't like me?!
Anyways, I'm going over to Jaden's house tomorrow night and I'm going to meet them.

It's a morning without school, but schools tomorrow :(
I wake up and check social media and then get out of bed and have a shower. I get dressed into this:

I go downstairs and don't do any makeup, I sit on the couch and watch tvd because, it's amazing

I go downstairs and don't do any makeup, I sit on the couch and watch tvd because, it's amazing. Then I have some toast and make some Tok Toks and Jaden comments on all of them saying that I'm and amazing dancer and that I am so pretty. He's so sweet, I love him.
I get a message from Jaden saying 'meet me at the park near your house in 10' I reply and say that I will and I get my phone and put these shoes on:

I got them from Drip Creations and they are literally my fav pair of shoes. Anyways, I leave the house and say bye to Addison and the fam and walk to the park. At the park I catch something in the corner of my eye, its Jaden sitting on a bench. I run up to him and hug him.
C: Sooo, what's up?
J: Can a boy not see his beautiful girlfriend?
C: Yes, he can.
I kiss him softly for 4 seconds then we pull away. He gets up and gets on one knee.
J: Cali...
C: Yes?
J: I have loved you ever since I met you and I was too scared to tell you as my friends didn't like you that well, but I couldn't keep it in and you are the one for me. We are too young to get married but here is a promise ring to show that I will always be there for you and take care of you. I love you Cali.
He slowly slides the ring onto my finger.
C: Aww, Jaden! You're so sweet. I love you too.
We kiss softly for 10 seconds and he invites me round to his house, I say yes.
In the car:
J: Oh wait, I just realised something.
C: What?
J: You are gonna meet my family...
C: Oh sh*t. It's fine, I bet they are amazing.
J: They are and thanks.
We arrive at his house and get out the car, we walk up the drive and I see his mum peeking through the window but I pretend not to see her but catch a grin on her face. Which is a good start. Jaden opens the door and we both walk in. When we get in, Jaden's parents walk up to us.
Jm: Hi, I'm Jadens mum! My name is Amy! You must be Cali, nice to meet you!
C: Yes I am Cali and it's nice to meet you too!
Jd: Hi, I'm Jadens dad . Nice to meet you Cali!
C: Nice to meet you too!
J: We are going to go up to my room, um c ya in a bit.
Jm: Ok, just don't do anything I wouldn't.
J: Can't promise anything!
C: Jaden!
J: I'm joking!
We walk upstairs and go into his room and he locks the door.
We sit on his bed and talk for a bit. We get to know each other a bit more.
J: Um...so Cali?
C: Yes?
He kisses me softly and it gets deeper and deeper until we are making out, he moves his hand from my waist to my hair and I put my arms around him. I feel his tongue brush against my teeth asking for entrance, I open my mouth and he slips it in, we start to make out with tongue...

TBC...

Sorry guys that I haven't been active recently, I have been very busy and promise to make more stories <3