17 ~period~

Then he starts to take my top off, then I-
J: Cali! Cali!
C: Yeah, what?
I realise that I was daydreaming, urgh.
J: You were daydreaming.
C: Oh sorry.
J: It's ok, what were you thinking of?
C: Um...nothing.
J: Um...ok. Wanna watch something?
C: Sure!
J: Um...also. Wanna stay the night?
C: Ok!
(question: do I use "um" too much?😂)
I get into Jaden's hoodie and put some of my shorts on that I had in my bag.
I snuggle up with Jaden in his bed and we watch a few episodes of On My Block.
J: I'm tired.
C: What's the time?
J: half past 1 am.
C: Oh ok, lets go to sleep now.
J: Okie.
He pulls me closer and I put my head on his chest, we cuddle and whilst cuddling we both fall asleep.
I wake up the next morning and my mum had dropped some clothes off before I woke up so I put those on, she dropped off these:

I wake Jaden up and we get breakfast and head to school. I'm thinking.
This is going to be a great day at school. Me and Jaden are fine. I haven't heard from Darianka for a while, but I'm just scared about my period. I started it when I was 13. But I'm on it right now so I'm scared it's going to start when I'm at school.
We get to school and I have a weird feeling in my pants, it's probably nothing. I walk into class and sit down but then...it happens. I bleed on my jeans and I start to cry but I fight tears back. I see Jaden and he notices what's happened and throws me his hoodie and I put it around my waist and the teacher lets me go to the bathroom. Luckily no one sees except my teacher and Jaden, is what I thought. But luckily the only other person to see was Dixie, she saw when I was on the way to the restroom.
D: Hey, Cali!
C: Oh hi Dixie.
D : Period?
C: Yeah.
D: Don't worry. I've got some spare joggers in my locker, I'll go get them, you go clean up in the restroom.
C: Ok. Thanks Dixie, you're the best.
D: No problem bestie.
She goes off to her locker and I lock myself in a cubicle. I hear Dixie walk in and she slides the joggers under the cubicle door.
C: Thanks Dix.
D: No problem bubs.
I put the joggers on and put my pants that I was wearing in my locker and go back into class. I am about to pass Jaden his hoodie but he mouths to me.
J: Keep it.
C: Thank you.
He mouths back.
J: I love you.
C: I love you too.
We finish class and I go home with Dixie and we have a sleepover, as she's the only person who knows about what happened at school with my period. Anyways, I get to her house and put on Jaden's hoodie and shorts and me and Dixie watch some Friends and do a lot of tik toks.

Tbc...

I LOVE YOU💜