18 ~I wish I were heather~

The next day I wake up at Dixies house and wear this:

Me and Dixie head to school and go into the gates and the first thing I see, breaks my heart

Me and Dixie head to school and go into the gates and the first thing I see, breaks my heart. It's Jaden kissing another girl, I can't tell who it is but he notices me and I run off into school and to the restroom. Jaden follows me and I'm in the restroom for probably 1 hour, crying my eyes out. Dixie goes to lesson after 10 minutes and I stayed. I finally finish crying and wipe the tears off my face and I walk out the restroom and I turn to my right and see Jaden, sitting on the floor with his hands in his face crying.
C: Hi.
J: Hi, I'm so sorry that wasn't my fault I-
C: Jaden it's ok.
Then a girl walks by and sees I've got Jadens sweater tied round my waist. OMG! It's Mads?! I never knew she went to our school.
M: Urgh, you gave her your sweater?!
J: Why wouldn't I?
M: Because I'm your girlfriend.
J: NO YOU AREN'T!
M: Yes I am.
J: NO YOU ARE NOT!
C: I'm leaving this convo.
J: Cali, please wait.
M: She's no good for you Jaden, you should be with me.
C: She's right J. But...
J: But what?!
C: I wish I were heather.
I walk into class feeling really weird and confused about what's just happened. The teacher doesn't give me a detention as I told her what happened and she understands, she's my fav teacher.

SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL

I walk out of school with Addi and I see Jaden at the gate. I can't bare talk to him right now, I just don't have the energy. I drag Addi through the gate and towards the car, not paying attention to Jaden, I hear him say my name but I can't talk to him. We get in the car.
A: What was that all about?
C: He kissed Mads, I know he didn't mean it but I just don't have the energy to talk to him right now.
A: Oh no bubs. It will be ok, I promise. Let's go home and get ice cream on the wayZ
C: Thanks Addi! You're the best.
A: No you are!
C: I love you.
A: I love you too.
We arrive at home after getting ice cream and we say hi to mom, dad, Lucas and Enzo and we both run up to my room.

TBC...