15 ~date~

Me and Jaden aren't exactly back together yet but we are sorta, I don't know how to explain it. It's complicated. Anyways, it's a normal school day and I wake up and wear this:

 Anyways, it's a normal school day and I wake up and wear this:

Like normal, I do my hair and make up, blah blah blah. Then I go down to Addi and she's eating toast, so I join her :)  We get in the car and head off to school. We get to school and I happily walk inside and see Jaden at our lockers.  I ran up to him and he picked me up and twirled me around then we kiss for a couple of seconds then we get our stuff from our lockers and go to class. When we get to class, all of our classmates kept on asking, 'are you back together?' Or saying 'we saw you kiss' and stuff like that. We answered the question with a 'no' but Jaden said 'not yet' and I giggled. When period 3 finishes, me and Jaden go to lunch together and talk about random stuff then we head off to period 4. It felt so normal being with Jaden again.
When school finishes, I walk out of school and fine a note in my pocket.

The note:

Date tonight at 7? Text me - J x

Yay! I text him right back with a yes and me and Addi go home and get me ready.
I wear this:

With this hair:

With this hair:

I do some natural makeup

I wait on the couch for Jaden and he shows up at 7. We go to (your fav restaurant) and have an amazing time. Then all of a sudden, Jaden grabs my hand and turns my face to look at him.
J: Cali...
C: Yes?
J: I love you so much and I missed you so much for the month that we were apart. You are the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world. I could never get better. So, Cali...will you be my girlfriend, again?
C: OMG! Of course Jaden! I love you too.
We kiss for a few seconds and then have dessert. It was an asking evening and when we got home, he winked at me like he did when we hung out for the night. That reminded me that, he's the one.

TBC...

Aww🥺💘