• book two | hidden enemies - OUT NOW •

The salty wind whipped at Chase's face as he crouched atop the roof of a warehouse overlooking a  dimly lit marina

The salty wind whipped at Chase's face as he crouched atop the roof of a warehouse overlooking a dimly lit marina. Exhaling, he ran a gloved hand over his recently shaved head. The short, blond hairs stabbed at his exposed fingers, keeping him grounded in reality.

If the mission was going to go as planned, then he—and his team—would need to stay focused. Any slip-up would spell catastrophe for them.

He scanned the docks again.

All the boats had been brought in for the night, their ropes tied around wooden posts at the end of the boardwalks. Blinking lights from the city across the choppy water shone in the distance, the bright skyline glowing throughout the night.

Chase squinted at the boardwalks themselves in search of his targets. His eyes lit up after he spotted them. Normally, the docks would've been empty at that time of night.

But the worst crimes always occurred during the dark...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🌀

𝙰 𝙱 𝙾 𝚄 𝚃

The world has changed—forever. Still adjusting to their new lives, our heroes will have to uncover a dark conspiracy lurking in the shadows.

*****

A year and a half have passed since Kismet infected the world with Primonium. Atlas had taken it upon themselves to protect the world from Prime-related threats. But after a series of tragic events, a sly senator proposes a plan to prevent any future catastrophes. However, this plan isn't exactly as it seems.

While trying to get to the bottom of a conspiracy surrounding this plan and the senator who created it, a group of rogue Primes is trying its best to destroy everything Atlas has built. As our heroes dig deeper, they learn that their enemies are everywhere; even amongst themselves. There's no telling who they can trust.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

book two | hidden enemies - out now!