chapter 1: Home

I started to write this in 2020 but here is an update 19/01/21 the writing is bad at the start but slowly gets better further on so i will be trying to correct mistakes I made before but please give this book a chance !

💕

lottie was finishing packing up her bags when ellie walked in. "almost done?" She asked, "yep im so nervous what if it's different?" ellie went over to her and hugged her "yes it's been a long time but i'm sure it will be the same,"
"really" lottie replied
really ellie said back

jamie pov:
we're going to cornwall ahh? i've never really been out of the palace so this is exciting yet weird also lottie's home? in that place everyone their knows she's not a princess, but we had no choice with leviathan the king and queen thought it safer we go somewhere leviathan doesn't
know. i walked over to ellie and lottie's dorm, i wasn't really supposed to be in the girl dorm area but it makes sense. We're going and i'm coming to check on them. i knocked the door and lottie answered she didn't seem very surprised but i suppose since i do this once in a while it's just become normal. "all packed?" i asked. she was about to reply when ellie came up beside her and "harrumph you're not supposed to be here," well you're not really one for rules yourself are eleanor, i replied with a grin. "don't call me eleanor and yes we are all packed." she said through gritted teeth. Okay well the car is waiting.

lotties pov:
we were in the car , jamie putting the cases in the back. this is all so strange, back home i haven't been back in almost 3 years what will ollie look like? will he still want to be my friend?" what about kate? what about people from school? what about beady? No i was making my self nervous just think about the good things.

ellie's pov:
lottie seems nervous well i suppose she would be she hasn't been properly home in a while unless you count where we told that boy of her being a portman but that was a 15 minute journey home not a 3 week stay at home. She looks calmer now that jamie has the car started but i can tell she's worried about something

lottie's pov:
i am worried about something, beady said my dad had somehow snuck into the uk. Don't ask me how but she says he'll probably come round for a few hours this week. how to hide that from ellie and jamie? well we'll just have to figure that out. Won't we?