Chapter 8

N/A:

(This chapter, and the next one might be boring, just a heads up.)

Anyhow;

Hello, Author Almond speaking; just to note, all my chapters don't represent a day if a chapter ends, then continues with another, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's, well, a completely different date.

Depending on what I want to get through to you, I may use up to three chapters to explain one day's worth of information.

Anyhow...

I know my story is a little bit confusing since I haven't explained anything about Ceres, Camille's past, y'know, but don't worry :D.

I have written to around chapter 30 in advance, in terms of the storyline, so, I haven't been writing, too blindly, ;).

<Third Perspective, Elizabeth.>

Warning; mild swearing.

"Shit"

Elizabeth cursed under her breath, while she groggily propped herself onto her elbows, as cold sweat dripped down her face, drenching both her skin, and small strands of hair.

What the hell was that?

Was it a lucid dream?

It should have been, but...

That felt too real...

She put her hand on her chest, closing her eyes, as she slowly felt her racing heart, and thumping eardrums, slowly amble to a steadier, more harmless melody.

Elizabeth breathed in, raising her chest, as her fingers felt her lungs fill in with air, before it all, forcefully pushed out, leaving with a hollow sound.

But alas, the fear lingered, and didn't seem to leave, and which, resulted in Elizabeth opting for more, different tactics, to try and appease her clobbering bones.

How?;

By simply, squinting her eyes, the propelled anxiety, and elongating fear lessened;

For now, she had finally pulled her self together, escaping from thinking too much, on her current situation, after all, it wouldn't do much good, in the latter.

By any means, she seemed alive, and was breathing fine...And, was in...

The bedroom?

.

.

.

.

.

Wait a second. Why can't I hear...

.

.

.

.

.

Neo?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Where's Neo?

.

.