Chapter 11

N/A: Hello lovelies :D.

The thing is, I'm trying to figure out a writing style, as well as ways, to display my chapters.

Although I don't believe my writing style varies, to a great extent in every new chapter, I don't think I can deny, that every chapter seems to be somehow different.

Which, I find extremely bothering, since I know some people start off, liking a specific style, and as the writing evolves into something different, they eventually lose interest; how I find it, is like paying for a pair of shoes, but end up getting a popsicle.

Hence, I just wanted to warn you in advance, that my writing will probably change a few times.

Yep.

I also have no idea how my chapters went from an average of 700 words/chapter, to sudden 1800... I didn't even think that would be possible in my case.

Edit: I ended up sectioning them.

<First Perspective, Elizabeth.>

Ah...

Is my son an angel?

How can he be so adorable when he sleeps?

No...

He's much more angelic than an angel.

That's exactly it.

Much more angelic than an angel.

He...

He must be a descended god.

That's even more accurate.

I subconsciously nodded my head in agreement, as I kept staring attentively towards Neo's sleeping image.

Maybe, the constant stare was becoming a little uncomfortable, as Neo ended up furrowing, and twitching his eyebrows, while a bead of awkward sweat appeared on the side of his face.

Anyhow, I took it upon myself to, wake up from my short... Short thoughts, and carefully scoop him into my arms, since I definitely wasn't going to let him sleep without brushing his teeth.

Even if it meant waking up my little baby from his peaceful nap, since cavities aren't worth the risk.

So, after blowing out the candle, I went straight to mother's room.

Why?

1 year ago:

.

.

.

"When I went down to the town yesterday, I heard some gossip." I teasingly said, while I sat on the edge of the bed, slowly stirring, and occasionally blowing a bowl of medicine.

A low, hoarse chuckle comes out of mother's pale lips; strongly indicating her deteriorating health, which had been making me terribly worried. As it was getting noticeably worse, especially in the past week or so; something that hasn't happened before.

After staring at her with a look of worry, I eventually responded with a sad smile before I continued with a less enthusiastic voice; "Apparently, the fifth Liu lady, barged into her sister's, the third lady's marriage with Marquis of Zhi.

I paused as I took in a large breath, to somehow cool the liquid faster, and continued without a hitch hereafter; "When I was buying some stalks of leek, Ms. Zhou told me that it was because, the fifth lady was previously engaged to the Marquis of Zhi, but he ended up annulling the engagement, for some unprecedented reason."