Chapter 17: <Red Sandalwood Throne>

N/A: 

:__D 

I'm trying to get the other ones out too :__DD

<Third Perspective, Elizabeth> 

The smell of corroding blood crept up her nostrils, while a crimson veil outlined her vision of  moving buildings in front. 

The image of an executing guillotine, overcrowding an anonymous audience played like an everlasting CD before her eyes. In a way that the vivid, sharp definition couldn't help, but take away any remaining rationality from her, like any grossing movie scene.

 Her ears rung; the mild high pitch twitching the sound from clattering wheels quiet.

A person incarcerated by fibrous ropes, was pulled onto the poorly built wooden stadium, which creaked with each of his tired steps, that painfully dragged his legs with him. 

It was terribly constructed, but no body looked, or even noticed it. The silent grunts, and the degraded appearance of him was enough to ensue a dread, even uncomprehendable by the user; so unknown, and so unpreventable. 

The pupils dilated, realizing who it was. 

Elizabeth remembered well. 

It was Mr. Y-

Elizabeth cognitively shook her head, and redirected her attention onto the road. She twisted and turned between every available gap in the crowd, and tried smoothly gliding from one street to another. She felt a little hesitant about her choice, especially considering that the man captured, probably had a family of his own. 

She practically hear the shrieks of denial. 

yet, the sympathy she felt, abnormally had a sensitivity to it; in a way, that was like she was going through it first-handedly. 

Funny, considering that it's happened enough to turn her numb
It wasn't common, but it wasn't rare either. 

The hierarchy was driven by nothing by power, and to an extent where you couldn't expect anything more, or less. 

Her feet were struggling with her pace, and it wasn't until her hands nearly lost Neo's fingers in the process, that she snapped back from her paranoia. Elizabeth stopped in the middle of the street, picking up Neo with a smile asking for forgiveness, with a slower, more graceful manner. Contrastingly different from the previous one, which made a haste that seemed to be running from death itself; incredibly fast, and filled to the brim with terror. 

"Was that too fast love?" She asked. 

Neo swiftly shook his head away, and with a quivering lip (which seemed to threaten to turn into a smile), before slightly nodded. 

Hehe... Neo's personality has been taking shape these past few days...

Sighs... 

I should calm down... It's not like I'm going to be pulled into that mess without a definite reason. 

Elizabeth leisurely made her way to the side, and started to talk the progress of Neo's pet cricket.

"How's Yoongigoboomboom doing?" 

"Yoongigoboomboom is good. I fed him grass today, and because he won against Julia's cricket, I let him out." 

"Let him out?" 

"Yep! To play with his friends." Neo enthusiastically exclaimed, with a smile from ear to ear.

"Ehhh? You let him out in the courtyard?"