Author's Note

Hey readers! I wrote the original rough draft of Finding Beauty a few years ago and looking back at it there's been things I want to change, expand upon, take out, etc. This is where I will be doing that. The story is going to be a bit different than it's original but still recognizable.

I hope you enjoy it and feel free to comment. Let me know what you think of the changes!

Also, WARNING, the grammar and spelling needs a little work. It's not horrendous but you can defintely tell I haven't edited it yet. No need to point it out, I'll get to it eventually.

Another also, I would like to have the chapters in this book be cut up into multiple chapters but . . . Wattpad Ads. So, if a chapter feels like it should be two different chapters, I am simply trying to save you and myself from a sea of advertisments. 

Thanks for reading!

1 Corinthians 15:1-4

1 Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, 2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures