Amber🧞‍♀️

I was going to take uber once we landed but ember insist I ride with her and her grandfather. We walked outside the airport and waited for Mr.Lucas to arrive Ember pulled out her phone and stared calling him "grandpa where are-"  as she spoke a black truck pull up in front of us "never mind then" she hung the phone and ran toward her grandpa "Grandad" she yell excitedly as she hung him tight

I was starting to feel out of place I never knew my dad side of my family he wasn't around for long. He kinda disappeared when I was just a kid stop coming by and calling me. I didn't even get chance to say good bye my mom never told me why and eventually I stop asking  because I could see the hurt in her eyes every time I brought up. 

~Flashback~

"wheres daddy mommy?"  I asked my mom when I got home it was Thursday dad always picked me up on Thursday and if he's late he'ed send one of my older brother and we hang out they'd take me anywhere I wanted to go  " I don't know baby" my mom told me while she continue to clean the kitchen. Maybe he's late I went and sat be The door and waited And waited And Waited.

He'll be here  I know it I thought. I waited by door all night and he never showed up. The next morning I woke in my pajamas in my purple princess bed I started crying immediately because I really wanted to go with my dad I got up ran into my moms bedroom and climb into her bed and she held me and told me everything would be fine while I cried.

~End of flashback~

"Grandad this is Amber, Amber grandad"
I held out my hand politely "Nice to meet you Mr.Lucas"
"Please Mr.Lucas is my son call me Mr.L" he said shaking my hand "Okay Mr.L nice to meet you" I said laughing because being called Mr.l instead Mr.Lucas made no sense to me. Same thing to me.

"Okay Ember, Amber I'm sure you're  hungry if you hurry we can stop by McDonald's" okay but I'm tired and it's Two in the morning but food is life "that sounds great"

We all got in the truck and rode to McDonald's drive through and I already knew what I wanted I get the same thing every time. "Welcome to McDonald's order when your ready" the lady spoke.
"Alright Amber what would you like?"

"Tropical Sprite,fry and McChicken please"
He proceeded to ask Ember what she wanted
"My usual please"
"Two fry two large tropical Sprite a McChicken and chicken tenders" He gave the lady our order and we pull up to next window,Payed and drove away.

Wait where are we going its like 3 in the morning. I'll just get hotel room "Ember can we stop by super eight or motel six. PCA doesn't open until tomorrow morning I don't have anywhere to go"

  "Girl please you staying  with us until we gotta go tomorrow we got guest room"  no that sound like a bad idea "no it's okay I don't want imposes"
Girls it's fine we're not killers I promise" she held out her pinky
One thing about me is take promise super seriously and I don't even know them too put that much trust in them but is either that or spend money on hotel
"Okay" I took her pinky and locked it with mine.

Maybe I should pray cause this is getting freaky
Amber🧞‍♀️