Ember🧚🏾

So we made to my grandpa place in the city. And alive may I add, grandad drives crazy. So far so good. Tomorrow's the big day first day, I'm living on my own at 17 and u know already know what that means no parents no rules.

"Let me show you around its not that big since he lives alone but he always wanted me have my own room here so he has the guest room here where you'll be staying.

And then his room which I will not be going into cause God knows what inside and then there's my room

Okay and the kitchen right next to the living room but that about it since we only have couple hours to sleep until tomorrow

Okay and the kitchen right next to the living room but that about it since we only have couple hours to sleep until tomorrow. Which reminds me do u won't to stay up with me or sleep until, it's time go." I said turning and walking to sit on my bed.

" well we don't have class tomorrow it's just a seminar so I'll stay with you. Also I love your room." She complimented holding up my old brats pillow from when I was 12. "ThAnks that pillow is part of my 12 year obsession with anything brats or barbies I used to have everything except the dolls" I was putting my phone on the charger when she said "I used to pop the head off my dolls mom though I was psycho" "that the exact reason I don't have any dolls. "When I turned eight my grandma got me a doll it was monster high Frankie and at the time I didn't know I would get in trouble for what I was  planning on doing to that doll poor folk but let just say when I was dolls with Frankie not even dr.frankenstein could put her back together and my grandma seen Frankie arm on one said of my bedsheets knew I had destroyed it."
"And they though I was psycho poor Frankie" she said laughing "so y-you dangled p-poor f-frankie  oh my " at this point I was laughing because of how silly she looked . My phone started ringing but I was still laughing with Amber
"Okay okay I didn't that stupid doll and ever since no one brought me dolls but grandma stop giving my gift all together except money."
Then ambers phone started ringing. "Hello, hi momma yes I made it here safe
I'm staying with a friends from school until tomorrow..." She looked at me " yep yes I do alright bye good morning. Bye bye ma"  I looked her with a raised  brow asking  what she said. "She's just checking in apparently it's 6:00am and i haven't slept  in hours. Night ember or morning whatever." And with that she walked in to the guest room.

I laid down trying to fall asleep but couldn't so I checked my phone two text from dad and step mom and missed called from shy one of my cousin. Four messages later and a lot of continuous scrolling, later grandpa walked in holding what assume is coffee and lemon tea because he knows I'm not sleeping at least not with help.
"So is lemon is sleepy time tea?"
"I knew you wouldn't go sleep it too early and like your dad always say if you're  still up pass 3 stay up and it's both princess just how you like it"
"Thanks grandpa"
" I'm leaving for work would you like to borrow a car?"
So there two things you should know one grandpa has a car fetish and two I take advantage of that fetish.
"Of course lets go" I jumped outta bed slid my slippers on walked out of the house with grandpa
As soon as we get outside his phone dings "granddad gotta go he may choose one car from the junkyard keys are in the center console and please stay out trouble." And with kiss on my head he's gone. He knows me well enough to know trouble my middle name now let's pick out a car.

Ember🧚🏾