Ember🧚🏾

When we got to the office the receptionist gave us our school schedule dorm numbers and maps of the. "Follow the map to the auditorium the principle is there waiting."

Me and ember turned and walked away. I held up the map looking for the Auditorium. "Found it" amber said pointing to the spot on MY map that said auditorium. It wasn't far from the office just a building over .

We were walking in to the building when this dark skin boy caught my eyes and smiled
He was cute but he wasn't al dat but something but him made me want to hold his stare for far too long.

"Take a picture" I heard a high pitch voice say from beside amber. Breaking the guys eye contact me and amber whipped our head over to the Squeaky voice as she said "it'll last longer" Amber suddenly spoke trying diffuse what could've been real bad for this lil girl if she don't mind her business "Hello and who might you be" amber said sweetly

"the girlfriend of the boy your ogling " no she didn't.

" A word of advice he mine and even if he wasn't" she looked me up and back down "JayShawn REALLY not gonna go for girl like you" and with that she walked away.

Who the fuck she think is. "Ember calmed down girl we just got here we don't need to be getting worked up over her trashy self". "True but im not just finna let her disrespect me- wait where she go"

"don't let her ruined your day beside your too pretty for all that. let Just fund our seat and get this over with"

And we did we sat right next to each other while the principal began her speech welcoming all the students.

"Welcome everyone to pacific coast academy I am principal knowels no relation to Beyoncé. Today is a very special day today welcome this years freshman sophomore class to pacific coast Academy." The crowd broke out and cheers and whistle but when she raised her hand they all stoped. "We are all so honored to have you all here this year. I'm sure these next 3 to 4 years we'll be the best years of yours life. No for my favorite part our school dose have u uniform but they are inly required in A days and special school event other then that we love for young people to express themselves in all ways. Also dorms girls are building A-j Boys are in dorms K-Q and the rest are classroom and old school buildings. The rest of the information you need to know personally is on you schedules and from there we will let our student counsel president Jayden wilders make Final announcements thank you and hope to see you all in having this semester." And with that Ms. knowledge walked off stage and to her seat while the boy walked in stage. He looked very familiar. Cute but familiar.

"Hello I'm Jayden wilder and I'm so happy to take part in welcoming all of the students here today. Today me and and some volunteers will be showing you all where the dorms and classes are around campus so be in two separate sections and when the bell rings you can all get started. There are also dorm Changing forms being handed out and let me just say from experience the quicker you get them turned the better chance you have if changing" he said smiling down at the crowd he continued making announcement and finished by saying "I hope you can attend the welcoming party" which was the boy part I need to hear I turned to amber who was still listening intently.
"Girl if we fill the dorm changing forms out now we can be roommates." She turned to say something but was cut off by the bell.
Everyone began to stand to make two separate sections at the front of the first line was the boy I was looking at early with chick who wanted to test me. "So we're not going in that group let go in this one" amber said pulling my arm toward the other group at the front was Jayden and a pretty light girl with black hair.
As we were walking around the campus me amber ditched to turn in our forms to Chang dorms so we can be roomies.

"So I seen you eyeing that boy before what her face started talking" I whipped my toward her so fast I could've got whipped lash "girl she and him are dating and I'm new I'm really not tryan beat how down for testing me" she nodded. "Okay fine let go shopping for our room"
Bet. "I already know how I want my room to be. Wait we should probably find something to wear for that party too"

"So basically we finna hit up the mall"
"Basically"
I know it's finna go down

Ember🧚🏾