[6-I'm sick of it..]

It's been 4 month that Jungkook were missing.Junghyun and his parent can't stop crying.The police still in progress to searching Jungkook.While that, president Yoo doing the same thing for Jungkook. He really upset when hearing Jungkook was missing since after his award.

Seungho can't stop blaming himself because he let Jungkook walk alone.It's been 4 month they didn't hear any news about Jungkook.Everybody hoping that Jungkook will be fine.No message from anyone making them more worried.

President Yoo planning he want to meet Jeon's parent for discuss about Jungkook.Seungho and Sungha was told to follow President Yoo too.

________________
Jungkook were laying on the ground without giving a food.The black mask man just feed him with drug and dirty drink.But a few day before,the black mask man leaving Jungkook alone the room because he have work to do.Jungkook can't move or sleep so well because of the poison and a medicine making Jungkook keep awake.He never sleep since he came here.No matter he went to sleep,he will get hit using a hot mental at his body.

Jungkook's body was full or red and scar.Most of his back bones in serious condition.If Jungkook make mistake or trying to escape,the man will give him bad punishment.Tortured him until half of death.

Jungkook POV
    I don't remember since when I'm hurting like this..

  Did my hyung and seungho hyung will find me?

  Or am i forgotten by them?...

I wish..i will die..I don't have any energy to stand or sit.I'm still laying on the ground with my blood.I can't open my right eyes.My hands can't move.If i move..my whole body was  hurt.Is this i deserve it?...

Suddenly i heard the door was bumping so hard.That man suddenly throwing something rought at me and stepping on my shoulder.I can't help to stop myself for groan pain.It's really hurt!

Please stop!!

   I can't say any word because my mouth is swollen and my throat is injured because of what he forcibly clogging a shard things in my mouth.Even I'm trying to Whisper,i will cough blood and it's more painfull.

  Please stop stepping on me.I can't hold the pain.

_________________
The man keep stepping Jungkook very very harsh making his tears fell from his eyes because of the pain that he can't hold.He just a 7 years old kid and his life was so terrible.Jungkook almost passed out because he was out of blood right now but the man have no mercy on Jungkook even he still a kid.

  Suddenly Jin and Namjoon rush the door with the police.The black mask man quickly take a gun and pull Jungkook's hair harshly.He put the gun on Jungkook's head.

Jungkook was half unconscious.He just can open his left eyes but not to wide.He feel more pain because of his body is in really bad condition.

Namjoon POV
   What the hell he doing at that kid.He just a kid and his body was like disaster.Thanks to Jin-hyung for saw this and quickly tell the police.Because both us still curious.If we tell this man he said that he doing some work at his garage because he living next to Jin-hyung's house.We didn't expect that he doing this to this kid.

When i staring at that kid's face,it similar with the missing kid.

  "if you make any movement,i will shoot this kid."said the man.We were froze when he put the gun on his head.We don't want anything happen on him again.

But the things happen without a plan.One of our police miss the shoot and the man was shoot at that kid's leg.The kid was in pain.He didn't shout but the blood was out from his mouth.The kid almost passed out but the man force pulling that kid's hair.

_________________
Everybody was panic when he let out a shoot on Jungkook's leg.All of us can't do anything.He was in serious condition and trying to find another way to save him.

Without knowing,Jungkook was forcing himself silently.Even his hand was full of pain,he take the gun from that man and put the gun on the black mask man but in the same time,the black mask man stabbing Jungkook's stomach with a knife.The police quickly shoot the black mask man's head.Jungkook was falling down and laying with his blood.Jin quickly get Jungkook and hold his bleeding leg and his stomach.

  "Hey keep your eyes open kid! Did you hear me.??"shout Jin.He can't shaking Jungkook's body because of his serious injured.The police call for help and need emergency treatment.

_______________
At Jeon's house.

   "How could you do that on your own son?You know he still a kid.Young kid..you are telling me that is your fault?? Now you know right?? SeungHo and Sungha is my son who take care of him.I saw everything in your social media." Said President Yoo with angry.

Junghyun's parent was speechless when they just know that Jungkook was take care under his former friend.It's Junghyun was there too when his sister in accident with Yoo's son.

  Jeon's parent feel so guilty when they blaming on President Yoo about their late twin daughter. suddenly Junghyun's phone are ringing.