[13-Knowing the limits.]

Jungkook woke up at early morning.He saw that Jimin and Hoseok was sleep at the sofa. He decide not to disturb their sleep.Jungkook take a bath.He still feeling so hot and his head still heavy but he need to attend the meeting as promise.He can't be eliminated before he reach his goals. Jungkook go out silently without disturbing their sleep.

   "GOOD MORNING Jungkook!"said Ryujin with full of energy and Jungkook just nod a smile.He notice something on Jungkook.

   "Jungkook?are you okay?"ask Ryujin. Jungkook nod again.

  "Yeah.. I'm fine.. let's go! Or we gonna be late.."said Jungkook while holding Ryujin's hand and running to the practice room.Ryujin notice that Jungkook painting so hard.He feel uneasy with Jungkook's condition.

"Good morning to all trainee..Today your mission is dancing in group.Here i give you the name,Jeon Jungkook-ssi,Kang Ryujin,Kim Sungjung,Cha Minho will be one team."said the Director.SungJung and Minho was shocking when they teammate with Jungkook,their enemy. They can't let their voice up about the result so they have to accept it.

___________________
In practice Room.
   "Hey Minho.. I can't let Jungkook got the center..because he will got high score because of his part."said Sungjung.Minho agree.The team will be discussing about their position.

  "So who gonna take the main vocalist position?"Their teacher in their group,Seonam was asking.

"Sungjung have beautiful voice..so why not we choose him!!"said Minho.Jungkook smile as he agree but Ryujin are not agree with that.

  "So who the Center?"Seonam asking again. Ryujin want to say Jungkook's name but Minho got it first.Jungkook only got backup dancer and simple vocalist so he don't have many part like Ryujin and the other.He just got so many dance step part.

Seonam start to teach them the song and the part.Ryujin can't accept what he sees Jungkook just dance and just backup their vocal.The teacher told them to stop and Jungkook suddenly laying on the ground.

  "Jungkook?are you okay?Here the water"said Ryujin while passing Jungkook a water of bottle.Jungkook panting unusually.Ryujin still worry at Jungkook.He want to ask but SungJung cut first.

  "Guys!! We need to complete our  practice until it perfect!!"said SungJung.Minho agree and join him.

Ryujin look at Jungkook.He so pale and sweating so much.Ryujin want to stop it but Jungkook standing and join Sungjung and Minho.

  "Sungjung-ssi is right.. let's back to practice"said Jungkook.He use whole his energy to practice without stopping.

After 3 hours non stop,finally they have to stop the practice for today in the same time, Minho's little sister coming the practice room.

"Mishaa??"as Minho shocked when he sees his little sister.

"Oppaa!!i miss you so much!!"said Mishaa while hugging Minho tightly.Minho was happy when he finally meet his sweet little sister.

  "How did you come here?did Uncle bring you here?"said Minho.Mishaa nod while that Jungkook was laying on the ground again as he don't have any strength to stand up. Ryujin finally get Jungkook and put the cold clothes on his forehead.

"you so hot..you should know your limit.Rest first and we will go to hospital first beforr we heading to the room."said Ryujin.Jungkook didn't have any choice.He let his body rest first.Sungjung and Minho went to the cafe with Mishaa.

__________________________
Sungha just awake from coma and already know about Seungho.He can't say anything and speechless after losing his precious friend who always stay with him.President Yoo just sitting and spacing out about something.Even it's hurt for Sungha but he know that President Yoo's feeling are more worst after he lost his first son and his wife.Sungha trying to comfort President Yoo to make him don't thinking about anything negetive.

"Sir..."said Sungha.President Yoo hugging Sungha.Sungha rubbing his back.

  "I can't.. believe that i have lost my precious treasure. "Said President Yoo while crying.He let out his pain from his heart what he feel about his losing.Jin and Namjoon just watch from far as they can't do anything.

______________________
After 1 hour resting,Jungkook finally can stand up but his fever still.Ryujin company Jungkook to the hospital to make checking on him.In the same time Sungjung and Minho bumping each other.Sungjung and Minho just rolling their eyes and walk straight to the road crossing without knowing that Misha was left behind.

Misha keep calling her brother.When she saw her brother was crossing the road,she running toward to Minho while calling his name but he didn't hear.Jungkook notice that kid was running to the road without looking the traffic light.His reaction automatically running to the girl and pull her away from the road.

  Minho feel odd when he see the people was gather around the road as something happen.He saw Misha was crying because of her knee was bleeding.

"Jungkook!! Jungkook!!"as Minho heard the name.He quickly get to the crowd people and saw Jungkook was laying on the road.

  "I saw him,that kid was saving that girl" that's what Sungjung and Minho heard from people.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

____________________
Misha feel asleep on Minho's lap.He really really grateful that Misha was safe from the accident but now he feel more pressure and regret what he did to Jungkook before.If wasn't Jungkook,his little sister will be gone..he praying to god and hoping that Jungkook will be okay.Bang-PD and the other member (expect Namjoon and Jin) was coming after they got a news from Ryujin.

Minho Pov
    I can't tell myself how mean am i.Why i so mean to the person who save Misha's life.How can be so mean mocking at him.honestly I'm just jealous with his talent but why did i..

"I'm sorry!!it is my fault.You can throw me away for what i did to Jungkook.He is not.. wrong anything.. I'm just feel so jealous at him but I don't know why I'm being so mean.."i said while knees down.Everyone look at me.

Don't look at me like that.I'm the one who did this.

  "Jungkook just want to reach his dream,he practice himself for what he want.No matter what you guys did at him...he never report to us you know.He know."said Jimin-ssi with suddenly.I can't help to hold my tears but that word is so touched my feeling.

The doctor was out from the room.

  "Don't worry,he just need some rest and his leg was broke..so he need to stay here for 3 days and he need to stop doing anything for 2 months.He already awake but he sleep because he have a fever"said doctor.

So Jungkook can't dance.I should be happy to hear but now my feeling really really hits me after Jungkook saving my sister.It is my fault..At this time..Jungkook will be.. eliminated from..trainee..noo he don't deserve this.I got to the BANG-PD-nim and knees i front him.

  "This is..-"my word got cut before i start to talk.

"There's nothing you feel sorry.We not gonna eliminate him..we just have to delay his debut."said PD-nim.Sungjung,Minho and Ryujin were shocked when they hear about it. The member too feel so pity on Jungkook.

_________________

"Jungkook just fine,he just can't do the mission since his leg are broke.."said Jin.

  President Yoo let his sigh out as he feel relieve that Jungkook fine.