[11- Congratulations ]

"Jungkook-ssi already lost his point for being late.So today,your first mission is choose the song to cover.The song will be 8.Since Jeon Jungkook-ssi make some trouble,he will be the last person to choose the song."said the dancer teacher.

The dancer teacher press the remote and the screen show 8 song and one of them was high note.All the trainee can't bring the high note.

"If we choose the high note,.. it mus be difficult to sing.It will left our embarrassment..."said other trainee.Minho suddenly caught an idea.

"How about we give that song to sing.Because,all of us can't do the high note.If Jungkook messing up with the high note,he will get the lowest score."said Minho and everyone was agree.Ryujin can't bring the high note too but he can't do anything when he heard from their conversation.

Everybody choose the easy song that they can do.Expect for Jungkook,he got the very high note that only international can bring that high note like Ariana Grande.BTS too can't do the high note like that.

"So..you guys will be take this paper and show me the name that will mentor you all."said The Dancer Teacher.All of them taking their paper to see who they got for a mentor.

"So..Minho and Sungjung,you will be together with J-Hope."said the teacher.Minho and Sungjung were happy and quickly heading to the practice room that J-Hope already waiting for them.

"Then,Ryujin...... Danielle...... Jungmin.....>>>> .....>>>>> >>>>> And lastly Jeon Jungkook will be with Park Jimin at the Practice Room number 5...so see you in 3 days."said the teacher.

Jungkook walk alone and try to find where's the room 5.Jungkook seems like he have a problem with the song but he can't giving up on that mission.He don't want to repeat his mistake when he was locked inside.

Jungkook found a door showing 5.He get inside and meet Jimin.

"Ouh my gadd Jungkookie!! I always want to meet you!!"said Jimin with excited and hugging Jungkook like he was a teaddy bear.Jungkook smile and said he can't breathe.

"Sorry,anyway,what song that you get??"ask Jimin.

"High..note song."said Jungkook. As expected,Jimin already know that the other trainee already plan this.He know about Jungkook being scolded by dancer teacher because of he was late.He know the truth about what happen.He already give a report to the teacher and no need to worries about Jungkook's mental breakdown.

"Don't worry,i believe you can do that."said Jimin trying to give Jungkook courage.

"Okay..i will do my best."said Jungkook with a smile.

________________
After 3 days has passed,today was the day that trainee will be put by ranking.

While lunch time,Minho and the other prepare a meal for Jungkook which he put something to make Jungkook lost his voice.Minho goes to Practice room number 5 and knock the door.They didn't expect that Jimin was there.

"What are you guys doing?"ask Jimin.

"Ahh...we..want to find Jungkook.." said Minho.

"For what?"ask Jimin.

"Since he have to choose the high note song,we all prepare for him this meal.."said Minho.Jimin take the meal and bow at them.

"I will give this to Jungkook.Thanks for giving this."said Jimin.All of them bow back to Jimin.

Suddenly Ryujin running from far to stop Jimin give the meal to Jungkook.

"Please don't give this to Jungkook!"said Ryujin.