[10-A new world]

After 8 years has passed,Jungkook become a new trainee because of his natural talent.Many people thought that Jungkook will not able sing after his accident but the doctor said that his throat recover by itself.They just can said it was gifted to him.Jungkook already knows Namjoon and SeokJin since the accident.They found out about Jungkook's talent in singing and dancing.

  "Today we have 8 trainee left..i would give you a mission who will be join BTS."said PD-bang.

Jungkook was on of the last 8 trainee left.Namjoon and Seokjin giving Jungkook a strength to keep moving.They were told to stay at their room for waiting their mission come.Before Jungkook enter his personal room,Cha Minho and SungJung come closer to Jungkook.Jungkook smile at them and bow.He went to inside the room but Minho push the door.

  "How a person like you can still stay here?You know BTS are the best group debut.Just because they need one more member.. doesn't mean you need to join this trainee orientation."said Minho.

"We all work hard until the final. Now we are here...PD-Bang said that we will have a rank..right?" Ask Jungkook with calm.Minho sudden feel full of pressure on himself.He tried to hit Jungkook but Namjoon stop Minho.

  "Hey hey..you should not do this here."said Namjoon.Sungjung and Minho were shock when they meet their idol with their eyes.They suddenly change their attitude and patting Jungkook's head.

"That's...just..we just want to say congratulation at him...."said SungJung.They quick patting Jungkook's shoulder and leaving.

"That was close..are you okay Jungkook?"ask Namjoon.

  "I'm okay..hyung..thanks for that.." said Jungkook.Namjoon startle for awhile.

"Wait..you already know?why did you just let your self beated?"ask Namjoon while squeeze Jungkook's shoulder as he really worried at Jungkook.

  "Because if i beat them back.. I will got eliminate from trainee..i work hard to reach you and Jin-hyung..."said Jungkook making Namjoon's heart feel touched.

"That's right..I will cheer you later!" Said Namjoom and caress Jungkook's hair.

"You still the same since 8 years ago"said Namjoon again.Jungkook got into his room and practice his voice.

While that,Minho and SungJung shocked when they saw Namjoon was patting Jungkook and talk sweetly with Jungkook.Their thought was thinking negetive and went to PD-Bang to report about trainee meet the idol.

_______________
Namjoon POV
      I always feel so happy look Jungkook was success every level he made until this far.I didn't know that they still having hating on Jungkook.Before Jungkook join the orientation,i already told PD-Bang about Jungkook's past.So he didn't blame Jungkook what happen at his past.And Jungkook already meet PD-Bang before the other knows.

I can tell that Jungkook and PD-Bang are close.It's been 4 month Jungkook didn't back home meet Sungha and Seongho.

I saw PD-Bang was walking heading his office,i quickly get PD-Bang.

  "Ahh Namjoon-ssi,what are you doing here?"ask PD-Bang-nim

"i was walk here and suddenly saw other trainee trying to hurt Jungkook."i said.PD-Nim seems shocked when he heard what I'm saying.

   "Why would they do that? Don't worry..i will ask other staff look on Jungkook always."said Pd-nim.I nod and heading to the practice room.

Suddenly Jin-hyung running toward me and panting hardly.

"Hey..take easy!what happen?"i ask and letting him breathe first.

"Seungho....and Sungha..at hospital right now!!"said Jin-hyung.I was freeze and standing as i don't know what to say.I quickly get to Yoongi and tell him that i and Jin-hyung will be late today.