[9-Why..]

"Wait?so you were admit that you give birth him and growing him?? I guess you were wrong for this kid."said Namjoon with harsh word."if you saying like that then how Jungkook be suffer like this?"ask Namjoon again without feel any bad for Jungkook's mother.But is mother ignore her fault and find another way to blaming Namjoon.

  "Listen here, you are the one who knows where Jungkook was missing.And now you just act as you take care of him!I know you guys hide Jungkook from me and tortured his mind and mental.How could you being so rude!"said Jungkook's mother.

Jungkook become more scared and feel so anxiety when he hearing what his mother said as he can imagine his past again and having a panic attack.He scratch his hair and close his eat he don't want to hear that the black mask man's voices.Namjoon notice that Jungkook having problem again and quickly press the emergency button.

The doctor come quickly and try to make Jungkook calm.Jungkook still close is ear and eyes as he didn't want to see his mother and the past voices.

"Please.. go.. I..,c..c.an...can't..do this...again... I'm.. begging t...to... You...p..ple..please...stop.."said Jungkook and the blood was out from his mouth again as he struggle his throat again. Jungkook's mother shocked when she sees Jungkook like this.She felt so guilty and almost cry.The doctor ask her to leave.

"..Sorry..Mrs..Jeon..but you have to leave.If he keeping got panic attack,he will lost his mind as normal people.I hope you understand what i mean."said Doctor.

   "But...he is my son!"said Jungkook's mother as she can't accept what the doctor said.

"I don't see any bond Jungkook with you?He was under care by President Yoo.If you still disturb the patient...i will call the security."said Doctor.The mother was shocked and still can't believe why she can't stay with Jungkook.Jungkook still closing his ear and eyes as he don't want to see his mother because he still thought that his family already die in accident.In Jungkook's eyes,his parent were stranger.The mother and father leave and can't believe what happen on them.

The doctor try to calm Jungkook as nothing will happen on him.He slowly open his eyes and ear then look around.He quickly hold Namjoon's  shirt.Namjoon patting Jungkook's hair.

  "Don't worry Jungkook..we will stay with you..just don't shout again.."said Namjoon while the doctor wipe Jungkook's blood.

Soon after few hours, Seungho and President Yoo come to visit Jungkook.

"Namjoon,i thought his parent was staying with him?."said Seungho.

"Nope..he afraid of them.He keep hurting himself..now doctor said later that the having lost blood because of he forcing himself to shout."said Namjoon.Seungho and President Yoo was shock after they know the whole story.

  "So..now he was rest..the doctor give him sleep..so he won't be awake for this time."said Namjoon again.President Yoo, SeungHo and Namjoon were start talking.

Then,Namjoon should be home now, it's Seungho and Sungha's turn to stay with Jungkook since they have off day from school.Jungkook already awake and spacing out staring the window.Suddenly the doctor come in.

"Helloo Jungkook,if you don't mind or didn't feel tired,can i do something with our therapy?"ask the therapy doctor.Jungkook nod.Seungho was asked to leave for while since Jungkook need some privacy.

Jungkook Pov
   I can't always burden them since I'm laying here.So i need to push myself until i can't always hold their hand.I must be strong as i am.But the problem is why my past controlling my whole body ans start to be panic.Yeah..that's right.. I'm still can't forgot what happen on me.I just can't .

"Hi..Jungkook,i will be your therapist from now until you can be as normal people Anyway... Jungkook, before we start our conversation,can i ask you something?"ask the doctor.I nod and try to not use my throat again.

   "Can you write something you remember when you was in his hands?"he asking me the past again.I was scare but he want to help me.Maybe he can't delete all the past i have suffer.

He give me a paper and pen.My handwriting not so well because my hand still hurt and can't hold the pen with right.He said that he can wait for me to write the story.. It's take me for 1 hour to write my story.I give the therapist.He give me a a smile and patting me.

  "That's so terrible..do you want me to throw your pain?"ask doctor.Of course i want it.I don't want to remeber all of that..I nod at him.

  "But..before that, I can't guarantee that memories will be ho away forever...i just want to help you don't got any panic attack.And..i just feel so pity on you.. because you still a kid.So...i will help you to live better as the kid outside there." Said the doctor.As he said,i just want to feel free and breathe as normal kid.I nod as i understand.He caress me again.

________________

SeungHo POV
  It's was the best for Jungkook.The doctor said,the therapist that he said can make Jungkook's memories be throwed as he will not having a panic attack or trauma.

Sungha just come he after he done buy some food for us.

"Why you here?did something happen on him again?"ask Sungha.

"nope..he have schedule with his new therapist.Doctor said that..the therapist will make Jungkook forgot the memories that he had.So i think it will be the best for him to live as normal kid."i said.It's true anyway,Jungkook still kid and need to know around the world.Since my father take Jungkook as his son,i can spend my time together with Jungkook now.

Suddenly Junghyun came.

"Junghyun?why you here?"i ask.He seems down as he giving up on something.He give me something and bow as apologize.

  "Please..give this to Jungkook.I already promise him about this.i will be.. disappear..since he didn't know me.. it's the best for me to hide from him.I deserve this.I shouldn't be with him because I'm a useless brother to him..So..please take care him for me.."said Junghyun.I can't say or stop him for doing this because Jungkook already part of our family and my father promise to take Jungkook as his son.

I know my father still can't forget his beloved son before.I just miss my hyung too..and my mother..i wish i can see them for the last time.

Junghyun give me a keychain name of Jungkook.He really look like he regrets himself.He leaving without a word.

I can see how precious this keychain for Jungkook.But I'm sure Jungkook will start his new life after he forget all the past.