Adrientte - Jealous Kitty

(No superheroes. Sorry)
Third POV
Adrien woke up the morning for ready as usual wearing a green tee with a white hoodie with sneakers and denim Jeans. Natalie told him his schedule for today that (drumroll) he has a free schedule for today. Adrien was super happy today and could spent some quality time with his friends. He ate his some what called 'breakfast' hurriedly only to have a surprise. His father allowed him to have a slice of passion fruit cake. He hungrily ate it like he was never fed which kinda was actually true.😅. He went outwards his limo to see his mother he dropped his bag and stammered "Mother is that really you?" While tears where streaming down his cheeks. She nodded and he ran towards her and hugged her like no tomorrow. Gabriel came out of his office smiling and I mean by that a sincere smile. They talked and Gabriel explained that she had gone on a trip and after her plane crashed she fainted and saw she was in a jungle and traveled day and days until today she somehow reached a forest department and they brought her back here. Then he went for school.

On the other hand our clumsy mari woke up to see that her was in a very tight braid and remembered the last night she had washed her oily hair (Don't blame me. During summers to cool of my head and to wash my hair I sometimes wash it in the evening) and her open hair troubled her hair a lot and tried making pigtails but failed several times and frustrated and angry made her hair into a tight french braid and did her homework and slept and too tired to take out her from the braid. She goes to her mirror and opens her hair to see in beautiful curls she like them but liked pigtails because they looked childish and kinda showed her childish personality. Caring nonetheless she went to take a shower. She came out with a towel wrapped around her. She searched for her daily clothes and realized that her clothes were in the laundry. She started checking for somethings else and came across a platinum thin v-neck sweater with black jeggings.

She tried making her pigtails but failed miserably. She sighed and let her loose curls set on her shoulders.

She then wore sneakers and went downstairs grabbed a crossaint and went towards class

She then wore sneakers and went downstairs grabbed a crossaint and went towards class. Alya looked shocked and said "Is that my marinette the one who I am bff's with! Someone please hold me, I am gonna faint" With that she actually fainted while her boyfriend holding her. Marinette giggled and took out her water bottle and sprayed alya's face with the water. She woke up and looked at her and asked "Wow! I have never seen you without your hair in pigtails and you look...............................FABULOUS!". They giggled. Just then Adrien came out of his limo smiling as ever he had smiled. Alya looked at him and squinted her eyes as if observing him and says "Hey Pretty Boy! What's with that smile today! Never seen you this happy". Adrien then explained about everything and his bffs congratulated him. That's when he notices Marinette's hair down and a blush crept on his face but he hold it back and asked her "Why did you left your hair open and changed your clothes I mean you look beautiful but what's with the sudden change?". Marinette opened her mouth to say something but before she could say anything Alya replied to his question.

"Oh! Our clumsy marinette was studying for that surprise test ma'am had mentioned and she had just showered and her hair was frustrating and tried tying into pigtails but did not happen more frustrated she tied her hair in a french braid and slept off and woke up to see that she had forget to put her previous daily clothes in the laundry and her mother put it for laundry and she had wear this". They chuckled and went towards their class and sat down on their seats. (Pretend that there are many more students than only the class in the show miraculous ladybug). As she sat down on the seat she got many compliments on how she looked or the sty,e suited her. She thanked them all. (Marinette and Alya sit in front of Adrien and Nino).