Carnival - Part 2

Third POV
Adrien stared at her in awe. Mari came downstairs and then said to him "Why not we mame some cupcakes for the sleepover.". Adrien nodded and they went to make some cupcakes. They wore a apron. Marinette took out all the ingredients. They started making the batter then after a while they were done and put the cupcakes in the oven. They then started making the icing. Mari then said "Adri give me the icing suger from the right shelf in the corner!". Adrien nodded before realizing something "Adri??". Mari nodded saying "Yeah! I thought if giving you a nickname! Now the sugar". He nodded and went to get some sugar but knocked the flour of the shelf and the bag dropped on his head make him covered in flour from head to toe. Mari giggled. Adrien grabbed the whipped cream and smeared it on marinette's face. Mari looked at him dead in the eye in a playful way and said "Oh now it's on Agreste!"

They started chasing eachother and throwing whatever they got. Suddenly the door opened to reveal Alya and nino with the pizza. They stared at the frozen love birds who were also staring at them. Mari had a spadle in her hand with flour in it and had her one leg forward and the other behind her and had bended a little while Adrien had a whip bag in his hand filled with whipped cream and he was kinda above marinette like he was going to fall on her. Suddenly the oven beeped notifying them that the cupcakes are done but none of them moved and kept saying together in unison "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................". Mari and adri stand straight up and pointing at eachother saying "It was her/his fault". The couple started at them and then burst out laughing then Adrien and mari also joined them.

Alya then said in a playful scolding way "Now now children. Go and change and wash yourselves". Adrien and marinette saluted together saying "Yes Mother!". They then ran upstairs got cleaned up and came back all cleaned up. They all changed in their pajamas. Alya had a white lose shirt with orange coloured slogan written on it 'Eat, Sleep and Vlog' a paired orange short shorts. While nino was wearing a carapace onesie. Adrien was wearing a long sleeveless black shirt with red shorts with black polka dots on it. Mari was wearing a lose black croptop with a green neon paw on it with green very short shorts.

They then ate the pizza and watched 'Rise of the guardians'. Alya then smirked. Mari looked at her and recognized the smirk. Her crazy fangirl side had switched on. She then said "Why not we play truth or dare?!". Everybody agreed except mari who knew she would regret it later. She gave in. They started playing with random truth or dares. One of them was that nino had to prank mr. Damocles or else he had to walk around naked in the school Then the other was that alya has to shout out of the window "I HATE YOU LB!". Poor alya. This time it was Alya's turn. She asked mari "T or D!". Mari gulped before saying dare.

Alya dared her to "Wear a little revealing, sexy chatnoir clothing tomorrow at the carnival!". Mari sighed but had a word repeating in her mind 'REVENGE'. She knew that if she asked nino he would always say a dare. So she simply asked him "T or D?". He replied with a dare. "Good!" She says in a sickeningly sweet voice. Then she says "I dare you to wear a Reflekta dress and I will provide that dress to you. Ok?". Nino nodded. He then asked Adrien "T or D bro!". Adrien crossed his arms while saying "Dare of course!". Nino had a evil smirk and Adrien saw it. He gulped. He knew this was a wrong idea. Nino then said "I dare you to wear a bubbler dress which mari already has.". Mari nodded.

Adrien knew where this was going. He smirked and asked Alya "Truth or Dare alya!". Overconfidence took over her and she replied "Dare of course?". Adrien smiled and said "I dare you to wear a sexy, not much revealing ladybug clothing!". Mari went for a high five with Adrien and said "Oh yeah! Now that's what I am talking 'bout agreste". They decided that it was getting late and slept. The next day they changed into their normal clothes and went for class. Suddenly they heard a crash and just then a creature whose skin was made of gold glitter and feathers came into their room. Everybody in the room shrieked running around thinking it was an akuma. The creature then said "Ahem! Class! It's me! Mr. Damocles.". Everybody calmed down and burst out laughing. But the 4 infamous group knew who did it.