Carnival - Part 1

Third POV
It was a day before the Heroes Carnival and many people were excited to go there. It was one of the biggest carnival which comes once a year to celebrate Ladybug and Chat noir. Alya and Nino were planning to go with there besties there to make adrienette sail somehow. They go to their friends to discuss about it. Adrien and marinette were there waiting for them. They go upto them. Alya then says "Hey guys! I and nino have decided that we all go to the carnival tomorrow and have a sleepover today! How about that?". Hearing this Marinette squealed and said "OMG! Yes, we can go together and I heard this year there will be Chat Noir candy apples." Adrien became confused and said "What are the Chat noir candy apples?".

Mari looked at him and said "Those are the best things in the carnival alongside Ladybug marshmallow pops. If you ask about the appearances. The chat noir one is a green apple with black candy coating with black fondant shaped as cat ears on it. The lady bug marshmallow pops are very big marshmallows on sticks. ¼ is coated in black coloured choclate while the other ¾ part is coated in red coloured white choclate with black choclate chips on it to look like spots.". Adrien chuckles and says "You sure do know a lot about it!". Mari said "Yeah! Papa and mama sometimes are in charge of making them." Alya then cheered "Then is everybody ready to go to the carnival tomorrow and for the sleepover today.". The gang cheered together except Alya "Yeah!". Adrien then said "Wait a minute I have to ask natalie about this. I can come to the carnival tomorrow because my schedule is free tomorrow and by the way whose house are we going to?!". After hearing this alya chuckled and looked at them sheepishly.

They glared at her for missing out the main point. Alya then fiddled with her glasses saying "Urm! Sooo mari why not at your house!?". Mari then replied "Ya sure! By the way my parents are not at home for tonight. They are helping in the carnival set up and stay at a friends house."(Mari does have a crush on cinnamon bun but is not an obsessive stalker.). They agreed on that. Adrien talked to natalie and his hawky daddy and they allowed it. They then said they will meet at 5 pm at her house.
_______
Time skipped to 4 pm by ummmmmmmm........
Bunnix: ME!!
________

Adrien had come a little early or by that you mean a HOUR EARLY! He knocked on the door while marinette was busy or I mean busy sipping green tea while her hair in a messy bun with a blue very loose shirt on (her father's shirt I meant)(without a bra) with pink short shorts while drawing her designs with tikki sleeping in a bed she had made for her in a drawer and don't worry it was half open.. She wondered who it was. She thought it was alya because many times when she called the girls on sleepovers she would come as early as she can. She walked downstairs and opened the door not seeing who it was and said "Oh alya! I have told you so many times that whenever we have sleepovers don't come early! I have already organised my whole house? Now you will be all bored and whining what we can do! I was busy drawing."

One minute earlier

Adrien waited for marinette to open the door. He heard a click and saw the door open. He looked to see that marinette was wearing a very loose shirt without a bra with very short shorts and her hair in a bun with a elastic plush cat ears black hairband with fur flip flops. Adrien gulped and felt him blushing and looked away and heard her say "Oh alya! I have told you so many times that whenever we have sleepovers don't come early! I have already organised my whole house? Now you will be all bored and whining what we can do! I was busy drawing.". He couldn't help but chuckle. She had thought that he was alya. Marinette was now confused when she heard a Male chuckle.

Looks like she was still in her own world of designing. She shook her head and saw it was Adrien. She squealed in surprise and fell on him. She held on his collars for support. Adrien gulped from the close proximity and he could see her breasts very clearly. Those were so big. He internally cursed himself for thinking such ungentlemanly thoughts. He held her by her shoulder and helped her regain her composure. After they were standing there in an awkward moment. Mari broke it by saying "Urm... I am so sorry! I just didn't know you were going to be so early! I'll to change upstairs!". Adrien sighed and said "It is ok! I know it was wrong of me coming this early and invading your free self time. I will wait on the sofa". In reality her dress was making him uncomfortable because it was making him think dirty thoughts. He entered inside and plopped down on the sofa.

After 2 minutes she came down wearing a black shirt it was loose but not to loose with green leggings till her knees with her hair in a braid she still kept her elastic hairband on.