Hickey - Marichat/Adriennette

Mari and chat started hanging out sometimes after Evillustrator. One night

Third POV
Mari was doing her homework and felt sleepy. She then thought ' I have to finish my homework fast! I have to sleep'. After an hour she finished her homework and went to sleep. Tikki had already slept an hour ago. She yawned and the instant she touched the bed she fell asleep.

Meanwhile

Chat was going towards the Dupain-Cheng bakery to meet marinette and have fun together. They had already planned out everything for the night. He leaped from buildings to buildings. Finally he landed on marinette's balcony. He opened the trapdoor and entered inside to see marinette sleeping. He huffed, crossed his arms and pouted and said "Awww! C'mon we had planned out everything! Okkk! I'll go now". He goes to marinette and puts a blanket over her saying "Good night Purrincess.". He turns around but he felt someone tugging on his wrist. Marinette had kicked off the blanket and gripped her hand on chat's wrist. He looked back and saw marinette was holding his wrist but her eyes were closed meaning she was sleeping. He was gonna get out of her grasp but suddenly felt a strong tug and fell on Mari. Mari had tugged chat to sleep with her.

Chat was now laying his face on her bare stomach. She was wearing a lose, very high croptop with short shorts without a bra.Chat felt his cat ears squash by her breasts. He gulped. He was sure that by now that his blush would have reached till his ear. He tried to get out of her grasp but failed. She was much more stronger. Her grasp tightened by wrapping her arms and legs around him. Sighing chat tries and tries to get out of her grasp. He finally gets out of her grasp to be pulled again beside her. Chat sighs and feels sleepy. Sighing in defeat, he wraps his arms around her waist while his legs were wrapping around her legs. He presses her back onto his chest. He nuzzles his head into her neck. He smells her blueberry scent it was as if it was catnip. He kisses her neck leaving soft feather kisses down her neck. It was as if he couldn't get enough of her. He sucked on her collarbone.

He heard her moan and he knew he found her sweet spot. He sucked harder on it making mari moan sometimes. He smirked against her skin. After a while he had left a hickey on her collar bone.He admired the work and left smirking to himself. The next day mari woke up. She looked at her self in the mirror and saw she had a hickey on her neck. The moment she saw it she knew who it was. She thought 'Let him come tonight! I will give him a piece of my mind. I don't have the proper make up to cover it. What should I do?'. She sighed and wore a turtle neck pink thin sleeveless sweat shirt with light blue denim jeans. A messy bun held her hair.

She went to school but Alya was suspicious because she never changed her daily outfit. When they sat down Alya took a peek at her neck and found a hickey. She looked at her and said "Who did this to you? You have a boyfriend? Do I need to give him a lesson!?". Mari heard that and looked away while muttering "You can't beat up the superhero of Paris!". Unfortunately, Alay heard that and gasped and said "Chat noir did this to you! Are you both dating?". Mari shook her head while chanting "NO!NO!NO!NO!". The two boys in the front were listening to all these things and nino looked at Adrien while saying "I didn't know mari had a connection with chat noir?". Adri didn't heard that because he was busy smirking to himself. Nino looked at him and said "You ok there bro!". Adrien shook his head "Oh yeah! I am ok!"

Later that night

Mari was doing her homework later that night while wearing a maroon spaghetti strap top with golden buttons with beige shorts. She heard her hatch open and then chat noir came inside. She marched upto him while he was spinning his tail around his finger. She then said "Why did you give me a hickey?!". Chat noir just smirked and put his cold clawed hand on the hickey very gently, which sends mari shivers down her spine. He then said leaning closer "So no boy touches you!". Mari just groaned and said "But now everyone will think we are dating!!". Chat noir was now showing his famous Cheshire smirk to her as his hand very gently yet smoothly was going to her chin. Mari was gulping due to the touch. His hand stopped right under her chin. He pulled her chin up so she could look at him.

 He pulled her chin up so she could look at him

(Like this. Instead there is chat noir.) Mari gulped from the close proximity. "And what if we could be dating?" He said in a deep yet rough voice. He didn't give her a chance to speak. He kissed her. The kiss lasted for very long until they had to break it for breathing. A little far away tikki was watching this all and fangirling. Mari blushed a deep red. Charnoir went to her ear and nibbled on it. He then said "Good bye Purrincess.". He then leaped out of the window going towards his home. Marinette was broken by chat noir. She went backwards until her back hit the wall. She slid down. Tikki giggled at her owner. Suddenly mari got an idea. She smirked.

Plot twist

Mari woke up the next morning and wore a black sleeveless hoodie croptop with a green neon paw in the middle. She wore black yoga pants and her hair held up in a messy bun with green skechers. She put on some glossy baby pink coloured lip gloss. She smirked and went to school. Nobody was there this early except Adrien. He saw mari and blushed. Too bad Adrien's locker was only one locker away from Mari's. He was wearing a simple grey hoodie with black pants.

Mari saw no one was there and held Adrien's hoodie, pulling him down a little and kissed him. Adrien stood there shocked but nonetheless kissed back. The kiss lasted for 3 minutes. Mari broke the kiss and smirked. She licked her lips and said "Hmm.. You are a good kisser kitty!". She winked at him. Realization hit him. She knew that he was cat noir and he knew that she was ladybug. Adrien slid down on the locker. Mari looked at him horrified that did she look so terrified and fragile. She bent down to him and asked "You o- hmmmmmm...". Adrien pulled her in a kiss. She understood this was his plan, but she didn't mind tho. She kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He broke the kiss and sucked on her neck leaving hickeys down her neck. He smirked against her skin when he heard her moans. They were on the floor lying and making out.

In the class, they were found with hickeys on their necks and smudged lip gloss on their lips with having messy hair and clothes. Everybody cheered for the new couple except two brats.